Sandbagger?

...did you not see him on the ground in TUF his only good move was in the back yard brawl...if he is only a blue belt then he could have under 3 years experience.

The sad thing is, the eighteen year old kid that won the featherweight blues had the stones to enter the absolutes, even though he lost to Mal Havens. Can't say the same for ANY of the pros that day.
Notice the new rule for MMA fighters starting next year.

That happens all the time at tournaments. But in this case, I am not sure it is a problem. He didn't seem to have much of a ground game from what I remember.

Gotta love that. . . "I'm a pro fighter but only a beginner in BJJ" . . . . fucking losers.

i dont see the problem.

there are many pro fighters that arent even blue belt level. so what he's a pro fighter.

LOL. Tell you what. I watched the beginner division, and there were some extremely talented grappler's in there. NO WAY they were beginner level, and NO WAY they could get that good in under a a year or year and a half. I have been grappling just about evetyday for a year and a half, am a blue that can regularly hang with purples and some browns, and I entered the intermediate division. I got UTTERLY OWNED by the guy that won the division. Not saying he was sandbagging, but honestly he seemed to way outclass the whole division.

The sad thing is, the eighteen year old kid that won the featherweight blues had the stones to enter the absolutes, even though he lost to Mal Havens. Can't say the same for ANY of the pros that day.
Notice the new rule for MMA fighters starting next year.

You saw me roll?

Whos Mal Havens?

Did anyone see the16 year old kid with the long red hair in the absolute, hommies a beast

in division 14 donnie liles won and he fights for the ifl

in division 14 donnie liles won and he fights for the ifl

Donnie Liles won division 14 for intermediate and he fights in the IFL

Donnie Liles won division 14 for intermediate and he fights for the IFL

sorry, my computer fucked up. Also, Noah Thomas didn't want any part of Keith Wilson in the advanced division

So I hear a fighter for the IFL won in some division..what was his name again?

is noah the idiot who was fighting with marlon and got slamed on his head? or is it someone else?

LOL. Tell you what. I watched the beginner division, and there were some extremely talented grappler's in there. NO WAY they were beginner level, and NO WAY they could get that good in under a a year or year and a half. I have been grappling just about evetyday for a year and a half, am a blue that can regularly hang with purples and some browns, and I entered the intermediate division. I got UTTERLY OWNED by the guy that won the division. Not saying he was sandbagging, but honestly he seemed to way outclass the whole division.

I was in the beginner 180-200 division. I have only been training 8 1/2 months. I won two matches by submission and lost the 3rd on points. I'm pretty sure 3 of the 4 guys that medaled have been training for a long long time, lol. I heard before I even did this tourney that sandbagging was rampant in it, but whatever. I still think I should have beaten the schmuck that beat me, I don't care how long he's been training. I felt superior and fell into his game. Live and learn....

Back