Social San Francisco mayor caught maskless at nightclub violating own mask order

does being fully vaxx exempt you from wearing a mask in that local area?
Nope. That area has an indoor mask ordinance for all. Furthermore, all the staff were fully vaxxed, but still wore masks. We have a two-tier society where Covid regulations only apply to underclass. Wealth celebrities and politicians are exempt.

That’s not the problem. A lesson making a law and then braking it, is far worse
That’s like a no ice cream rule in your house, except I eat it and don’t care That’s just not cool at all

I agree but the fact remains that people in general don't follow any rules that are given regardless if they have examples of people following the rules.

They'll just be called sheep. Even with covid spreading people still go to parties and bars with no mask and no vaccination. It is what it is.

It's all about the narrative. Once you are vaccinated, you are typically safe from getting and transmitting disease. The push should be that if you are vaccinated, you do not have to wear a mask - anywhere. If you choose to wear one because your immune system is compromised or if you just choose to keep wearing one, that's perfectly fine and no one will stop you. If you aren't vaccinated, a mask is strongly encouraged.

That's it. If we all had that very acceptable and consistent dialogue, we wouldn't be in these situations. This get vaccinated and still wear a mask stuff is completely anti-science and is leading to situations like the above story. They know it's bullshit and don't follow the rules but they have to push a different narrative in public.

It's all about the narrative. Once you are vaccinated, you are typically safe from getting and transmitting disease.
That's not true though. It's a leaky vaccine, you can still contract and transmit it even if vaccinated.

Did she put her mask back on as she dodged human excrements on the sidewalks?

That's not true though. It's a leaky vaccine, you can still contract and transmit it even if vaccinated.

That's every vaccine. There's a very low chance that if you are vaccinated that 1. You get sick. 2. You pass it on to someone else. Yes, you can in theory pass it on to someone else that isn't vaccinated but overwhelmingly, it's unvaccinated people getting sick and passing it on to other unvaccinated people.

Where are our masks for the numerous vaccines that we are given at birth? You can technically still get polio but you won't get sick and there's even less of a chance of giving it to someone else.

I don't hate on anyone still wearing a mask but if you are vaccinated, you should be given some leeway. It's being overly cautious and should be optional.

That's every vaccine. There's a very low chance that if you are vaccinated that 1. You get sick. 2. You pass it on to someone else. Yes, you can in theory pass it on to someone else that isn't vaccinated but overwhelmingly, it's unvaccinated people getting sick and passing it on to other unvaccinated people.

Where are our masks for the numerous vaccines that we are given at birth? You can technically still get polio but you won't get sick and there's even less of a chance of giving it to someone else.

I don't hate on anyone still wearing a mask but if you are vaccinated, you should be given some leeway. It's being overly cautious and should be optional.
Most vaccines offer full immunization. This doesn't and is only about 70% effective against the delta variant. Even then you can still contract and spread the virus being asymptimatic. The notion that this is purely a disease of the unvaccinated has been proven false. Go look at all of the college campuses with near 100% vaccination rates with big outbreaks when they test the students. New findings show that the Pfizer vaccine is only 77% effective in preventing hospitalization after 4 months from getting the second shot. These vaccines aren't very good at all.

Now I'm not suggesting because of that we need to lock everything down and everyone needs masks forever. Not for something that has a 99.5% survival rate.

I agree but the fact remains that people in general don't follow any rules that are given regardless if they have examples of people following the rules.

They'll just be called sheep. Even with covid spreading people still go to parties and bars with no mask and no vaccination. It is what it is.
I agree not following rules or being thoughtful is def a problem. But the rot starts at the head. If people at the top could show they were part of the stifle and were involved with this in a way to show people they cared and are trying, I’m sure more people would listen. But when the rule makers ignore the rules, it makes it easier to ignore them
Where did you learn this?
I learned it from you dad. I learned it from you!

I agree not following rules or being thoughtful is def a problem. But the rot starts at the head. If people at the top could show they were part of the stifle and were involved with this in a way to show people they cared and are trying, I’m sure more people would listen. But when the rule makers ignore the rules, it makes it easier to ignore them
Where did you learn this?
I learned it from you dad. I learned it from you!

It's starts at home first. People need to be taught critical thinking skills. It's already a loss when people believe in politics to start with.

You literally have people on here blaming Dems and Republicans, left vs right etc... When their all part of the same issue. It's actually pretty sad that they even get upset at each other when their being played and have been forever. I'm almost 40yrs old and have seen this play out years after years . I just smh.

Pretty funny

Breed added, she and fellow club-goers "don’t need the fun police to come in and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn’t be doing."

and people actually voted for these pieces of shit LMAO. Fun police, police YOU not ME even though YOU voted for ME.

Nope. That area has an indoor mask ordinance for all. Furthermore, all the staff were fully vaxxed, but still wore masks. We have a two-tier society where Covid regulations only apply to underclass. Wealth celebrities and politicians are exempt.

In that case the mayor need to either apologise or step down.

Doesn't SF mandate proof of vaccination to enter bars and such?

As much bullshit at Republicans engage in, of this is the worst thing a Democrat does IDGAF.

Back