Social San Francisco mayor caught maskless at nightclub violating own mask order

This is a byproduct of us insulating the leadership from the consequences of their actions due to the temporary upheaval their absence would cause. I say fuck em, put these leaders back on the front line, so to speak, where they're as likely to catch a bullet as the rest of us if they screw up.

Defying the rules they themselves created should carry double the penalty the rest of us would pay.
On the dot.

Sounds like a recall is in order

<Dany07>

I agree and they do smug about to like Nancy Pelosi said the beauty saloon should apologize to her … crazy
Lori Lightfoot is another example getting a haircut after barbershops and salons were shut down saying she needed it due to being a public figure.

Last edited:
Lori Lightfoot is another example getting a haircut after barbershops and salons were shut down saying she needed due to being a public figure.
Yea that’s crazy so the public can’t do those things but politicians and leaders can ? It’s irritating to see. No repercussions just obedience from the low information voter who probably doesn’t even know it happened .

Every one of these politicians violating their own orders should be removed from office and imprisoned. The fact that it doesn't happen just shows how sheepish and weak the citizenry are.

Hahahahaha!

Or it could be they don’t believe these fucking mandates actually do anything…

But they’re all virtual signaling shitheads who mandate garbage for the plebs… who fall into line to eat it up

Politicans who break their own rules should be subjected to 20 years in prison, minimum. I tire of this corrupt system, politicians should be held accountable for their corruption. Their should be a harsh minimum for it.

But it would take those same politicians to vote that policy into place.

Kinda like lobbying. An obvious massive conflict of interest but why wold the politicians vote to give themselves massive pay cuts from millionaires to simply upper middle class?

The rules are not for her, the rules are for the peasants.

AP21215783349203.jpg

Andrew Tate in a short clip explains how corona disappears when you're rich. A good one, most of you have probably seen it already.

We have 2 headline news stories just this past week that back up his claims.

- AOCs publicity stunt, highlighting the Met Gala and the ridiculous double mask standard in which servers and staff were required to wear masks but those attendees that paid 30k to enter were not required to wear masks

- NBA requiring coaches, officials and staff to be vaccinated but the players themselves are not required to be vaccinated

What more proof do we need that we are losing desperately a class war that half the population wants to ignore whilst that same half spends the overwhelming majority of their time and energy defending every move their wealthy political overlords make against a fictional boogeyman presented to them every 24 hours in an endless propaganda news cycle

We have 2 headline news stories just this past week that back up his claims.

- AOCs publicity stunt, highlighting the Met Gala and the ridiculous double mask standard in which servers and staff were required to wear masks but those attendees that paid 30k to enter were not required to wear masks

- NBA requiring coaches, officials and staff to be vaccinated but the players themselves are not required to be vaccinated

What more proof do we need that we are losing desperately a class war that half the population wants to ignore whilst that same half spends the overwhelming majority of their time and energy defending every move their wealthy political overlords make against a fictional boogeyman presented to them every 24 hours in an endless propaganda news cycle
Lol I'm pretty sure attendees had to wear masks indoors but not outdoors.

Also players and coaches would be in the same class financially speaking..... The reason players don't have to be vaccinated is because they are a part of collective bargaining with the league unlike staff and coaches.

does being fully vaxx exempt you from wearing a mask in that local area?

Hypocrisy at the highest level. As regular people are deboned the ability to do this. This isn’t these liars saying one thing and doing another. They are using laws to stop people and then doing it themselves

Agree but regular people don't follow mandates anyways either.

Lol I'm pretty sure attendees had to wear masks indoors but not outdoors.

Also players and coaches would be in the same class financially speaking..... The reason players don't have to be vaccinated is because they are a part of collective bargaining with the league unlike staff and coaches.

lol I'm pretty sure the attendees were held to a different standard than the servants and staff, which was key the point of my post regardless of whether it was indoors or outdoors.

Also, players and coaches are most certainly NOT in the same class financially speaking.

giphy.gif

lol I'm pretty sure the attendees were held to a different standard than the servants and staff, which was key the point of my post regardless of whether it was indoors or outdoors.

Also, players and coaches are most certainly NOT in the same class financially speaking.

giphy.gif

Players and coaches are multi-millionaires, they're in the same class.

Agree but regular people don't follow mandates anyways either.
That’s not the problem. A lesson making a law and then braking it, is far worse
That’s like a no ice cream rule in your house, except I eat it and don’t care That’s just not cool at all

Players and coaches are multi-millionaires, they're in the same class.

Once again, NBA players and coaches are not in the same class. Using the term "Multi-millionaire" to argue your point is misleading and in some ways disingenous.

giphy.gif

Wasn't she drinking? Don't need to wear a mask when drinking

this is a local law, why do all the states right country bumpkins in the war room care about this story at all?

Back