Social San Francisco mayor caught maskless at nightclub violating own mask order

vito-sopranos-party.gif

There has been plenty of evidence over the last year and a half, showing the people in power not abiding by mask rules, social distancing rules or lockdown rules when they think the camera isn't on them.

It's not even newsworthy anymore. It just helps point out the idiots who still think, to this day, those rules and limitations are necessary

There has been plenty of evidence over the last year and a half, showing the people in power not abiding by mask rules, social distancing rules or lockdown rules when they think the camera isn't on them.

It's not even newsworthy anymore. It just helps point out the idiots who still think, to this day, those rules and limitations are necessary
This. At this point you'd have to turn a blind eye and bury your head in the sand on a significant amount of evidence

"My drink was sitting at the table. I got up and started dancing because I was feeling the spirit and I wasn't thinking about a mask," Breed explained. "I was thinking about having a good time and in the process I was following the health orders."
Breed added, she and fellow club-goers "don’t need the fun police to come in and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn’t be doing."

You guys hear that? She had a drink back at her table, so it is scientifically impossible for her to spread Covid. The fun police who think law makers should follow their own laws really need to just fuck off, ok.

"My drink was sitting at the table. I got up and started dancing because I was feeling the spirit and I wasn't thinking about a mask," Breed explained. "I was thinking about having a good time and in the process I was following the health orders."
Breed added, she and fellow club-goers "don’t need the fun police to come in and micromanage and tell us what we should or shouldn’t be doing."

You guys here that? She had a drink back at her table, so it is scientifically impossible for her to spread Covid. The fun police who think law makers should follow their own laws really need to just fuck off, ok.
Unfortunately, she left her drink at the table, likely spreading covid to everyone around her. If only she'd remembered to bring her drink with her. Really, we should be thanking her for reminding us so we don't repeat this mistake ourselves.

Unfortunately, she left her drink at the table, likely spreading covid to everyone around her. If only she'd remembered to bring her drink with her. Really, we should be thanking her for reminding us so we don't repeat this mistake ourselves.

I'm sorry, but this is harmful, outdated misinformation. As the Mayor has correctly pointed out, new science shows that you do not need to carry your drink with you. Having a drink on a table has been shown to provide sufficient protection.

We've seen this exact same type of hypocritical scenario play out God knows how many times in the last year and a half. And the question that always comes to my mind is: aren't they afraid of catching the deadly virus when they violate these protocols? I mean, that IS the purpose of the protocols in the first place right? The same people who push for them so often don't seem to think they're neccessary for their own protection. Isn't that really really weird if you stop and think about it?

Politicans who break their own rules should be subjected to 20 years in prison, minimum. I tire of this corrupt system, politicians should be held accountable for their corruption. Their should be a harsh minimum for it.

Back