Social San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

Some of these homeless are so good they can take a dump while walking down the sidewalk and let it drop right out of their pant legs.

Worse are the women who will pull a tampon out and throw it right on the ground

72570268.jpg

Sanctuary city with a high homeless population. Inviting people from countries that do not have the same levels of sanitation can lead to this, also homeless people tend to have mental illnesses.

Last edited:
San Fran Diseased Streets… Needles, Garbage, Feces… Like Worst Slums in World… LA homeless problem worsening

The NBC Bay Area Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of downtown San Francisco in search of trash, needles, and feces. The investigation revealed trash littered across every block. The survey also found 41 blocks dotted with needles and 96 blocks sullied with piles of feces.

How dirty is San Francisco? An NBC Bay Area Investigation reveals a dangerous mix of drug needles, garbage, and feces throughout downtown San Francisco. The Investigative Unit surveyed 153 blocks of the city – the more than 20-mile stretch includes popular tourist spots like Union Square and major hotel chains. The area – bordered by Van Ness Avenue, Market Street, Post Street and Grant Avenue – is also home to City Hall, schools, playgrounds, and a police station.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Diseased-Streets-472430013.html

http://investmentwatchblog.com/san-...slums-in-world-la-homeless-problem-worsening/

Certainly SF and the greater Bay Area have some challenges but its still a beautiful area. Just about every city has some trouble spots and SF is no different, but overall it's an amazing place. Take look at rents and property values - super high because lots of people want to live there.

CALIFORNIA.jpg

Why is nothing being done?

CALIFORNIA.png

yeah, that's typical for the lower-polk/tenderloin area. tourists are told to avoid it. on the other hand, if you're brave-enough, you can find some really cheap rent there lol.

Certainly SF and the greater Bay Area have some challenges but its still a beautiful area. Just about every city has some trouble spots and SF is no different, but overall it's an amazing place. Take look at rents and property values - super high because lots of people want to live there.
Well, to be fair, the economic opportunities presented by Silicon Valley are a feature that is totally independent of the rest of the city and everything else associated with it. People are attracted to the bay area because of its culture, because it's the epicenter of LGTB rights, because of the physical terrain, because of the tech jobs, but they don't necessarily select it for all those reasons. I would imagine that only a minority of people would select all, if they could dictate SF moving forward.

Well, to be fair, the economic opportunities presented by Silicon Valley are a feature that is totally independent of the rest of the city and everything else associated with it. People are attracted to the bay area because of its culture, because it's the epicenter of LGTB rights, because of the physical terrain, because of the tech jobs, but they don't necessarily select it for all those reasons. I would imagine that only a minority of people would select all, if they could dictate SF moving forward.

to be honest, i'm not a huge fan of the culture around here. i mean don't get me wrong, i do love the diversity. it's great. but the overly political and ULTRA left-leaning politics oftentimes makes me think about moving. but the current job i have is amazing, so no way am i going to trade it in. and overall, the benefits truly outweigh the negatives.

to give an example: if i go to a bar to strike up a conversation with someone, they will automatically assume you are a lefty, and will begin conversations like, "can you believe what, "insert conservative politician" said last night? what terrible people we have elected into power". and i'm thinking to myself, "actually, i kind of agree with what that person said". but holy-hell, if you were to say anything like that, you'd have a bunch of people lecturing you on why you're wrong.

to be honest, i'm not a huge fan of the culture around here. i mean don't get me wrong, i do love the diversity. it's great. but the overly political and ULTRA left-leaning politics oftentimes makes me think about moving. but the current job i have is amazing, so no way am i going to trade it in. and overall, the benefits truly outweigh the negatives.

to give an example: if i go to a bar to strike up a conversation with someone, they will automatically assume you are a lefty, and will begin conversations like, "can you believe what, "insert conservative politician" said last night? what terrible people we have elected into power". and i'm thinking to myself, "actually, i kind of agree with what that person said". but holy-hell, if you were to say anything like that, you'd have a bunch of people lecturing you on why you're wrong.
Right, and this was something that I was getting at. Thank you for being able to bring it down to the micro level.

One of the almost laughable things that I see on this message board is when people throw up the stuff about CA accounts for something like 10% of the USA's GDP. Yes, that's true, but why? Well, the presence of Silicon Valley as an innovation agent, the presence of Hollywood and the arts (who generate billions per year), and a wonderful tourism industry are largely responsible for that. Of course, having a fantastic institution like Stanford helps. But Silicon Valley, Hollywood, and tourism are not a result of liberal politics. They are completely independent factors. To suggest that CA's penchant for liberal politics created these things is not only wrong, but it is purposefully dishonest. That's not to suggest that conservative politics always make places more prosperous either, as the politics are somewhat independent of other factors.

What appears to be major motivating factors (the opportunity to make money, work in the best tech spot in America (so self-actualization and job fulfillment), and live that life) has absolutely nothing to do with the politics of the area. I would venture that you are not alone in this.

It’s crazy.. and fairly new but right next to freeway is a 3rd world tent city...they did a raid in it a couple weeks ago..some crazy shit was found including an underground bunker with hundreds of stolen bikes!

Seattle is like this too.

Right, and this was something that I was getting at. Thank you for being able to bring it down to the micro level.

One of the almost laughable things that I see on this message board is when people throw up the stuff about CA accounts for something like 10% of the USA's GDP. Yes, that's true, but why? Well, the presence of Silicon Valley as an innovation agent, the presence of Hollywood and the arts (who generate billions per year), and a wonderful tourism industry are largely responsible for that. Of course, having a fantastic institution like Stanford helps. But Silicon Valley, Hollywood, and tourism are not a result of liberal politics. They are completely independent factors. To suggest that CA's penchant for liberal politics created these things is not only wrong, but it is purposefully dishonest. That's not to suggest that conservative politics always make places more prosperous either, as the politics are somewhat independent of other factors.

What appears to be major motivating factors (the opportunity to make money, work in the best tech spot in America (so self-actualization and job fulfillment), and live that life) has absolutely nothing to do with the politics of the area. I would venture that you are not alone in this.

totally agree. solid post.

Frannies love their homeless.
Yep.. If you ever have a boring month lined up, they are excitement just waiting there for the enlightened fruits of the world.

The overall moderate liberal social nature of California did, in fact, attract creative types from the 50s to the 90s. Things just went to far.

It seems I lived in one of these places when I was on San Francisco's terrier. It's funny. But it's strange to me what attitude to the city turns with all this politics. I come to san francisco to a family sometimes. Plus, this is the only place, where I can buy best cold pressed juices. I never noticed that the life of my family in San Francisco would become worse. In my opinion, they live quite normally.

Back