Social San Francisco Is A Literal S***hole, Public Defecation Map Reveals

It might look nice to a tourist but it's a disgusting place to live.

Last time I was there for work, a homeless man took a shit right in front of the police station. Jake Shields just posted a picture of a bum taking a dump on his car. One of my coworkers lives there and now regrets moving there because his idea of what the city was like vs. what the city is actually like are two completely different things. He said he moved there because he is all about the art culture and while that's alive and well there, he has to put up with the rest of the bullshit like seeing a hobo take a dump on the sidewalk in front of his house once every couple weeks.
There is nothing wrong with defecating on the street. It's the right-wing media that is the problem.

When you are in SF and walking around down town you need to be prepared for the smell of human waste and seeing it on the street. There is a huge homeless problem, the kind of people with multiple medical and phycological problems. There are so many of them in SF because the there are so many services.

The people in SF are kind, compassionate and very tolerant thus the city attracts people that need help. There are lots of medical services there and the local Medicaid provider, Health Plan of SF I think its called, does a really good job and is very progressive.

SF and the greater Bay Area is one of the most beautiful urban areas in the world and has several of the top universities on the planet as well. It has a thriving economy and is a hub for innovation and social trends. It's not perfect but certainly one of the nicest places in the world. America can be very proud of this world class city.
I've never been to San Fran but I've been to many other US cities that I don't have to worry about smelling human waste when I walk downtown. I don't think most people would appreciate that. Regardless of the services that are provided to the homeless.

I've never been to San Fran but I've been to many other US cities that I don't have to worry about smelling human waste when I walk downtown. I don't think most people would appreciate that. Regardless of the services that are provided to the homeless.

i was there for a week and never saw any. its a big place. it can probably handle a lot of shit.

Your pink text makes you look like you live in San Francisco.

large population of indian IT workers there...just saying

large population of indian IT workers there...just saying
I've actually seen more people in the sf bay area pissing and shiting in plain view than I ever did in India, and my grandparents live across the street from where they filmed slumdog millionaire. The only thing I remember was that the floor were all stained orange from the chewing tobacco that most of the people chew and openly spit everywhere. Now in SF, I've seen people of all ages shitting and pissing in the middle of streets , in front of stores, on the way to the train. They have literal heroin mini skid rows all over the place. I have probably spent a half year of my life in India, and probably around a month or 2 worth of time in SF and have witnessed a lot more public defecation in the sf bay area.

I had to go make a trip to the passport office in SF and on the way, I had to witness an old black lady shitting and pissing in plain view right next to her car, while her husband sits in the driver seat acting likes its a normal thing to do. I got it on video lol, thought about sending it to the news or getting some youtube monies. The only thing that I'd go to SF for nowadays is the fishing and maybe the pretentious food spots.

San Fran is nice as fuck. Daily Caller looking for anything to try and discredit California. Reeks of desperation.
My son lives there and i visited in January. Beautiful city and i loved every minute of it, but the tenderloin area is messed up. People shooting up drugs in broad daylight, an army of homeless sleeping on the sidewalks, pissing and crapping anywhere.

Right, and this was something that I was getting at. Thank you for being able to bring it down to the micro level.

One of the almost laughable things that I see on this message board is when people throw up the stuff about CA accounts for something like 10% of the USA's GDP. Yes, that's true, but why? Well, the presence of Silicon Valley as an innovation agent, the presence of Hollywood and the arts (who generate billions per year), and a wonderful tourism industry are largely responsible for that. Of course, having a fantastic institution like Stanford helps. But Silicon Valley, Hollywood, and tourism are not a result of liberal politics. They are completely independent factors. To suggest that CA's penchant for liberal politics created these things is not only wrong, but it is purposefully dishonest. That's not to suggest that conservative politics always make places more prosperous either, as the politics are somewhat independent of other factors.

What appears to be major motivating factors (the opportunity to make money, work in the best tech spot in America (so self-actualization and job fulfillment), and live that life) has absolutely nothing to do with the politics of the area. I would venture that you are not alone in this.

I think you forgot agriculture. The agriculture industry is far more important economically than the motion picture industry.

San Fran is nice as fuck. Daily Caller looking for anything to try and discredit California. Reeks of desperation.
My brother has been a cop in San Francisco for decades, it is not nice as fuck. Most people picked up by the cops can’t be put in a cop car before they go to a hospital first and get cleaned up, bunch of junkies covered in bigs and open sores. There’s zombies wandering the streets and shitting everywhere, leaving needles everywhere, and businesses are leaving in droves, and tourism is hurting a lot.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...stry-struggles-to-explain-street-12534954.php

Looks like uneven distribution of chocolate chips.

Yeah, this is a huge problem. That’s why no one wants to live in San Francisco anymore...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_housing_shortage

giphy.gif

Most of my friends moved to SF. I stopped visiting them because it sucks. Too many people, and there were literally rivers of piss when we went to the park. And disgusting people with pit bulls, and the muni was filled with gross people and BART is also fucking gross. I didn't mind going there 15 years ago, but it is so much more gross now.

The overall moderate liberal social nature of California did, in fact, attract creative types from the 50s to the 90s. Things just went to far.

Gold brought people to California. It is literally the Golden State. Crazy risk taking people flocked here to strike it rich. Then the climate and the fact it is one of the greatest places to grow food in the world helped make it a great place. Agriculture is still the biggest industry. Then there is the beauty and geographic diversity.

Shitty liberal politics attracted drug addicts and assholes.

I thought public shitting was more a Chinese thing than a liberal thing.

I thought public shitting was more a Chinese thing than a liberal thing.

Well, san francisco is 1/4 chinese, so it makes sense lol. Their influence has spread to the non-chinese of the city.

Most of my friends moved to SF. I stopped visiting them because it sucks. Too many people, and there were literally rivers of piss when we went to the park. And disgusting people with pit bulls, and the muni was filled with gross people and BART is also fucking gross. I didn't mind going there 15 years ago, but it is so much more gross now.
You may feel that way, but as point of fact, American cities (almost all of which are liberal) have never been more populous or popular— young people in particular are choosing to live in cities over suburbs in unprecedented numbers.

that's what happens you when you let extreme liberals try out all their stupid policies in a single city. it turns int o a literal shit hole

Back