Salty alert - Anderson on Chris's set up for KO punch: Lucky, definitely lucky

It's not my fault you can't or don't want to understand. You can go ahead and live in a fantasy land, but what happened in Silva's fight with Weidman wasn't "luck" to make you feel better about the loss.

I never said it was luck. In fact I literally said that it wasn't. You still aren't making any sense bruh.

There was nothing lucky about that punch. Weidman threw a great hook and baited him to it.

Anderson should be wary in the rematch to not allow that to happen again

Weidman was extremely lucky that night:

A lucky take down, followed by lucky GnP punches that made Silva look like he was about to sleep for a second, then he tags Silva with some lucky punches, he puts his hands down and is lucky enough to dodge some of Silva's punches, then Silva goes forward swinging for the fences but missed by pure luck, then luckily Silva drops his hands and Weidman throws a lucky combo which connects some lucky punches and then a big lucky punch that put's Silva to sleep followed by lucky GnP.

Chris shoud've skipped the fight and bought a lottery ticket that night.

You finaly got it right, Claude! Congrats!!!! :p

It must suck to have so much emotional investment in hating a fighter.

Actually Chris was lucky. VERY lucky. Silva didn't have the best prep for this fight. Silva's house was caught in a hurricane and he had TWO surgeries which resulted in a year layoff. He's obviously going to be way stronger in the re-match.

:icon_lol:

You finaly got it right, Claude! Congrats!!!! :p

Can i be a Silva fan now?

I think it was Wiedman's take down and gnp that dazed and ate away at Anderson's confidence.

Oh yes. Silva's confidence was so shaken he decided to shuck and jive in front of Weidman with his hands down and dare Chris to punch him in the face. :rolleyes:

Weidman fans accept the fact that weidman ko'd anderson but deny the fact that andersons hands were down and his eyes were basically closed when the punch landed? oh okay...

Anderson needs the confidence that thinking it was a lucky punch gives you, if he goes into this fight thinking weidman will beat him on the ground and on the feet then he has already lost

I wonder if Silva will clown around again like he usually does, knowing that that is what cost him the belt.

4:58

Then when asked if Chris's win was lucky he laughed and didnt answer. Looks like someone is still living in a fantasy world like the majority of his fanbase:icon_excl

Fail. He laughed because he knew the reporter was trying to bait him into saying that Chris' win was lucky and didn't want to dignify the suggestion with a response.

Hate harder please.

the way he laughed at first made me think he was implying weidman's win was pure luck, but at the same time he was being asked the same question in different contexts, he kept telling him his loss and fight was normal, meaning that its a fight and anything can happen regardless of how good you are or how long you've had a winning streak.

i took his laugh also implying that he was tired of answering the same questions about his fight with weidman.

when he says weidman's punch was lucky, i think silva meant that in an honest way, i still believe silva thinks weidman's win was pure luck, but if we start saying that then we might as well say gsp's loss to serra was luck as well.

if you end up winning, your the one who comes out the better fighter that night, not your opponent...silva lost because weidman was the better fighter that night, he landed more and was more in control in how the fight was dictated....i think had the fight went any longer weidman would've either took silva down or eventually catch him like he did, this 2nd fight may prove differently but anyone can consider a ko/tko punch lucky but if you intend on throwing it in hopes of a tko/ko then its really not luck....its more like silva had bad luck because he didn't avoid it.

no.
it looks like you are as dumb as a doorknob, besides being one more dumb hater.

his "lucky" answer, plus his demeanor as well as him asking for the next question should have given away the fact he is tired of answering these stupid questions.

Since he was KO'd up until now, he ALWAYS answers:
"You should respect the champion!"
"He beat me"
"he was the better men"
"He killed me"

I fail to see how someone asking if it was a lucky punch would change his mind on the subject.

...but obviously for retards LOOKING for something to judge him, it should be plenty of material to bash him for, right?

SMH

They didn't start by asking him if it was lucky, get your facts straight if you're gonna bash. Rewatch the interview, they ask him a legitimate question if the combo Weidman threw, threw his dodging rhytm off (with the backhand before the KO shot) and then he himself says "Lucky"...so yeah whatever.

You can't really take anything he says in that interview seriously with the spite for the media that's dripping off of him.

Not sure what happened prior to this, but Anderson does not want to be there at all.

Chris should just take him down and beat on him and make his eyes roll back again.

Back