Saltiness will be real if Brock rag dolls DC

If i were an oddsmaker I'd put DC around -400. I'd literally bet my life on DC. And I remember when I didn't think a man on Earth could ever beat Brock. Yeah I'd be salty af. DC would be suicide watch.

Last edited:
Brock had trouble with Randy. Cormier is better than Randy in every facet. Brock looked better in the mark hunt fight than he ever has. Will be a good fight. DC by tko 2nd round

It's wonderful how people are selling Brock short on this one. Brock is twice of his size with significant strength advantage & underrated wrestling. His chance is legit and it's silly to count him out.
Borck has a chance, like 100/1

Bet the house, bet the farm, bet all the lint in your belly button.. DC rides off into the sunset..perfect ending..

He’s also been on the sauce his entire career. Of course, as an obvious Brock fan you ignore that. He was legit granted an exemption through the USADA system so he could fight on short notice against Mark Hunt and failed as well. Brock didn’t stand and throw any significant strikes in that fight. DC has been in there with the best for a long time. You’re off your meds if you think Lesnar has a chance at beating DC. You know he hits just as hard as Cain.

Carwin and Hunt hit just as hard. I love how people forget about the removal of 12 inches of colon being a factor.

Brock would need a takedown in the first 45 seconds. If not he gets his face boxed off. Daniel is better everywhere. Brock is and old fucking blob now.

Nerve endings have nothing to do with knockouts. It's the movement of your brain inside your skull.

DC will move Bork Laser's brain and make it look relatively effortless.
It's partly a combination of both, but the parts where most nerve endings are based are way more susceptible. Like the chin or the temples.

Dudes been struggling in fake fighting, with his matches getting shorter and his opponents carrying the action more and more in WWE. But sherdog thinks a 40 year old dependent on exemptions (and still failed post fight) is “green” and has miraculously improved. Because the UFC/WME is desperate. He did nothing to earn a title fight, but we’re wrong to underestimate him, sure...

I for one will be salty.

I told all of my UFC casual buddies how mark hunt was going to knock Brock out, then watched hunt stand timidly infront of Brock for the whole fight waiting to get taken down. I was very embarrassed with the outcome of that fight lol

Dc should destroy Brock tho, I imagine it will look like Cain vs Brock except it might last longer.
Rewatch the Cain fight. It's a cliche, yeah, but Brock was winning that fight until he got knocked out. If he can just avoid getting knocked out, the fight is his to win.

It's partly a combination of both, but the parts where most nerve endings are based are way more susceptible. Like the chin or the temples.
Wtf are you talking about
“Nerve endings”?
a KO is a concussion, simple and plain.
Striking someone violently and forcefully in any of the areas you stated with enough force causes the brain to impact the skull.

I like DC and I hate the WWE influence on the UFC. But, for some reason, I'm hoping Brock absolutely beats the shit out of DC. Honest to God, I don't know why.

Brock's wrestling is actually pretty overrated. He couldn't control Randy, took down a half-dead Carwin, and laid on top of a broken Herring. The Hunt fight was decent, but other than that I struggle to think of an example of his wrestling being used proficiently. He has power by virtue of his size (though he is nowhere near twice Cormier's size), but his striking is pretty standard. Cormier is going to methodically take him apart.
randy wasn't his wrestling, it was his bjj. he lost control when he passed to mount. he was overaggressive both times he got randy to the mat, and he changed his strategy against mir.

Don't know about "rag dolling" him, but I expect Lesnar to win if the fight happens. He's much bigger, stronger, probably faster (he's deceptively quick for his size), has better wrestling than Cormier and a much longer reach. Plus is DC really that much better of a striker? I would argue not.

The only intangible is what Brock will look like off the steroids, provided he doesn't find a way to outsmart USADA and come into the fight on 'em again anyway.
Stopped reading when you said he is a better wrestler than DC. Don't be ridiculous.

it would be epic on a legendary scale if brock somehow beat DC and John jones and walked off into the sunset.

I could probably hear screams of all the people who lost their money.

Rewatch the Cain fight. It's a cliche, yeah, but Brock was winning that fight until he got knocked out. If he can just avoid getting knocked out, the fight is his to win.
He threw a bunch of wild strikes, landed a takedown for 5 seconds, held Cain against the fence for a minute, 5 second takedown, then he got taken down, beaten up, and knocked out. There's only so much you can win in 4 minutes. I think Cormier is a better wrestler than Cain, so you're really hoping that the 10 pounds or so Cain would have been bigger on fight night than DC will be is the difference in Lesnar keeping him down.

Back