Saltiness will be real if Brock rag dolls DC

I don’t know about most DC fans but if he’s about to retire I somewhat don’t even care if he loses.

As long as he gets paid...he’s already done it all and went out on his on terms.

I’d like to see him go out on top but if not.....meh..... it was still an elite run.

Rewatch the Cain fight. It's a cliche, yeah, but Brock was winning that fight until he got knocked out. If he can just avoid getting knocked out, the fight is his to win.

It's been awhile since I've seen it, but I remember Brock not being able to keep Cain down and it was only a matter of time before cains cardio and boxing took over the fight regardless if it was by KO or not.

DC is great yet I’ve never been much of a fan so I’m kind of hoping that Lesnar just destroys him.

But let’s be real. DC is gonna light him up for a TKO victory.

I don’t think there’s any timeline in which Brock can beat DC. The only way Brock has any success is if DC just toys with him to drag the fight on.

DC has more than enough wrestling (obviously) to stay off the ground and will murder him standing. freak show fight.

Can people stop pretending like DC & Cain are similar fighters? Also, it is laughable for people for people to pretend like current DC is anywhere near as good as the Cain Brock fought. Current DC has admitted to not even being as good as current Cain. Brock fought prime Cain lol. There isn't much of a point of comparing what Brock did against Cain. DC & Cain are just different fighters & bring different things to the table.

The odds of Brock winning a fight against DC is about 1 in 25 in all seriousness.

17 out of 25 times he doesn't pass the USADA tests.
7 out of the 8 times he makes it to the fight he loses.

The chances of him passing USADA, then out-wrestling DC, then stopping him or out-pointing for 5 rounds all without getting outstruck is about 4%. The only prescription to winning is consistently out-wrestling the Olympian or a fluke KO shot standing. In addition to upending USADA to even make it to fight night, which is basically what it'd require. I just don't see it.

No, the chances of him passing USADA are basically 100% imo. Brock is a smart businessman, and he's not going to risk a big payday to try to cheat. He's not an idiot like somebody like Jon Jones. Yeah, he did it at 200, but he also knew he could get away with it before the fight and it wasn't going to matter.

DC has fought the who's who of Olympic caliber wrestlers.
I don't think Brock has a prayer.
Wrestling pedigree with the hand speed...DC all day.

Wtf are you talking about
“Nerve endings”?
a KO is a concussion, simple and plain.
Striking someone violently and forcefully in any of the areas you stated with enough force causes the brain to impact the skull.
You have no clue. Flash knock outs can also come from too much information going down the nerves. You clearly have never fought. You see people KOed with really weak punches all the time, just because they hit nerve endings. This is the "landing on the button" you hear about all the time. Just read up, it's in every boxing or striking manual. I guess body punch knock outs are also concussion too right...you fuckwit.

He's not the athlete he once was. I was watching him wrestle Roman Reigns and it was a shitty match, and he looked slower and not nearly as beastly as he once did..

People discount Brock, but the fact is that he was very green in his initial run in the UFC... he won and held onto the belt on sheer athleticism.

He won the belt because he was gifted a title shot agsisnt a 45 year old LHW and defended it because the ref let him turtle agaisnt Carwin for like 2 solid minutes without stopping the fight.

You have no clue. Flash knock outs can also come from too much information going down the nerves. You clearly have never fought. You see people KOed with really weak punches all the time, just because they hit nerve endings. This is the "landing on the button" you hear about all the time. Just read up, it's in every boxing or striking manual. I guess body punch knock outs are also concussion too right...you fuckwit.

LMAO.

This is straight stupid.

Back