Saltiness will be real if Brock rag dolls DC

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's wonderful how people are selling Brock short on this one. Brock is twice of his size with significant strength advantage & underrated wrestling. His chance is legit and it's silly to count him out.

He definitely has the size, strength, and wrestling to make it interesting early.

But if this fight makes it out of the first, DC likely sets a pace that grinds him into dust.

It's wonderful how people are selling Brock short on this one. Brock is twice of his size with significant strength advantage & underrated wrestling. His chance is legit and it's silly to count him out.

no it not silly to count him out cause he be off the juice unless he pulls a jon jones and doesn't care if he takes a huge amount of peds fight night and not care if he pops.

giphy.gif

Same was said about him fighting Cain

It actually would be hilarious if somehow Brock destroyed DC

So you favor Brock in a fight vs DC?

Last edited:
It would also be funny if DC makes Brock break dance like Cain did.

all depends on how Brock reacts to DC's clinch strikes, else brock is a live dog vs any heavyweight, dude is a freak of nature

Pretty much 50/50, but edge for Lesnar. I am going to place some money for Brock 1st round finish if odds are reasonable.

Odds would definitely be good for you if you consider it 50/50 Right now he's +224 and I still think that's kinda shitty odds,but just like all mma fans i'm wrong all the time.I think DC would beat his ass,stylistically it's a horrible fight for Brock.

I for one will be salty.

I told all of my UFC casual buddies how mark hunt was going to knock Brock out, then watched hunt stand timidly infront of Brock for the whole fight waiting to get taken down. I was very embarrassed with the outcome of that fight lol

Dc should destroy Brock tho, I imagine it will look like Cain vs Brock except it might last longer.

People discount Brock, but the fact is that he was very green in his initial run in the UFC... he won and held onto the belt on sheer athleticism. He's been inactive, but the possibility that he has been steadily improving this whole time isn't lost to me. Against Hunt, his standup looked different and he had more of that "karate stance" that we've been seeing from some fighters. Amidst all the steroid controversy, Brock defeated a top 10 HW in Hunt, and he did it easily... he completely nullified him. And it's been 2 years since that fight. You have to think if he'd even been training sporadically that he's still been improving because he's just still such an overall green fighter relatively speaking.

People discount Brock, but the fact is that he was very green in his initial run in the UFC... he won and held onto the belt on sheer athleticism. He's been inactive, but the possibility that he has been steadily improving this whole time isn't lost to me. Against Hunt, his standup looked different and he had more of that "karate stance" that we've been seeing from some fighters. Amidst all the steroid controversy, Brock defeated a top 10 HW in Hunt, and he did it easily... he completely nullified him. And it's been 2 years since that fight. You have to think if he'd even been training sporadically that he's still been improving because he's just still such an overall green fighter relatively speaking.

Very good analysis. I'll see it exact same way.

I'm sure his test samples will be real too...

<6>

How was the salt on here when he beat Couture?

Back