Sage Northcutt makes it in to 'Gym Idiots'

Dat blowjob resistance training tho.

Last edited:
full of angst, tries too hard to be funny, and begs for likes. guy who made that video is definitely a sherdogger.

i quit at the pregnant girl... hard to watch for me.

boost ego?? lol
What other reason would there be to load the bar up to the point, where you can't complete even a single complete rep and significantly increase the risk of injury? I suppose Sage could never have been taught how to squat, and his coach is just an idiot.

What other reason would there be to load the bar up to the point, where you can't complete even a single complete rep and significantly increase the risk of injury? I suppose Sage could never have been taught how to squat, and his coach is just an idiot.

hahah oh geez you sounded serious in your last comment and I was like! what! boost ego! ... oh 100% agree with you! ...if he cant completely squat that weight.. dont really see a point in what hes doing ha!

I've seen video of Floyd Mayweather doing "blowjob resistance training," but he had a special strap that went around his head and the weight hung from it, and he just layed down flat in a boxing ring with his head hanging out of the ring. Point being, joke wasn't funny.

That was more than a quarter squat with the first one being close to parallel. You don't need to go ass to grass to build the muscle. Most of y'all jealous as 4 plates on your shoulders would make you cry and at 18 or whatever he was. GTFO with the hate

I dunno, mang. Whatever Sage is doing seems to be working for him.

That was more than a quarter squat with the first one being close to parallel. You don't need to go ass to grass to build the muscle. Most of y'all jealous as 4 plates on your shoulders would make you cry and at 18 or whatever he was. GTFO with the hate
Found the guy that doesn't lift.

He quarter-squatted. It's enabled you to lift heavier weights, and thus boost ego. Go to any commercial gym in the world, and you'll see plenty of it.

While that may be true for many people, partial reps with heavier weights can be a good thing to occasionally do to mix up your workout and bust through a plateau. It gets your body used to heavier weight than what you normally do, so when you go back to your normal weight you may be able to do more reps than you did before with a full range of motion.

Again-more BJJ, less weights.

damn that pregnant lady working out was cringe that's an accident just waiting to happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back