Sage Northcutt looking swole

Is preworkout the new slang for gear?

Dude looks like he’s aged ten years and running 3x test levels.
Pre-work out = caffeine and a bunch of other shit that isn't proven to actually do anything

Throw in a few situps during commercials and pretty soon you're in Arnold Swarzennegger, Mr Olympia, territory.
Add a pull up bar in your door frame and then you'll look like a sherdogger

I was just commenting on his bodybuilding claims, which is a separate category.

As an MMA fighter, he’s natty and amazing.

As a bodybuilder, well, just read the Instagram replies to Sage’s Instagram post. They’re on point.
Ok. This is exactly what I expect out the group of incels that pass as "mods" here.

He should compete in men's physique instead. Not hating on the guy, but he has a fitness model body and got half his face pulverised, why risk it?

I love seeing that shithead Aoki get knocked silly but Sage isn't good enough to make it happen

That's a really weird looking bicep....<Huh2>
Looks like a tumor.....I have nothing against Sage, but do not think he is a fighter. There is a point where big bulky muscles hurt more than help and sage is way beyond that point.

Sage has looked ripped and muscular since he was pre-pubescent. He hasn't had an ounce of fat on him since he was a toddler. He has ridiculous genetics (his biceps are insane).

He's one of the very few people who it's believable he could be natural. But haters gonna hate
His father's semen probably was radiating from roids so Sage has those mutant genes at his disposal. Maybe his father gave him some roids to his daily oatmeals when he was a kid as well, who knows. I don't think Sage takes willingly but I've been surprised couple of times already in my lifetime.

Not sure why people think he does PEDs, anyone can get that physique if they put in the time and watch their diet a little bit. So what if his dad was a some kind of steroid pipeline, is that his fault?
You are a complete moron.

100% Natty and Acai Fed

He should compete in men's physique instead. Not hating on the guy, but he has a fitness model body and got half his face pulverised, why risk it?

Fitness model would be way better for him. If I had the opportunity to make decent coin as a fitness model. I do that instead.

Fitness model would be way better for him. If I had the opportunity to make decent coin as a fitness model. I do that instead.
We can agree on "getting money for looking huge and shredded". I have no idea who gets better pay between mens physique contestants and fitness models :)

Sage has looked ripped and muscular since he was pre-pubescent. He hasn't had an ounce of fat on him since he was a toddler. He has ridiculous genetics (his biceps are insane).

He's one of the very few people who it's believable he could be natural. But haters gonna hate
Or maybe it's a case like Little Hercules and his father was feeding him roids with his breakfast since he was a 4 years old.

Does he still lives with his parents?

Back