Sage Northcutt looking swole

I was just commenting on his bodybuilding claims, which is a separate category.

As an MMA fighter, he’s natty and amazing.

As a bodybuilder, well, just read the Instagram replies to Sage’s Instagram post. They’re on point.
Wait, what? Now you're saying he's natty?
Is preworkout the new slang for gear?

Dude looks like he’s aged ten years and running 3x test levels.

<JagsKiddingMe><JagsKiddingMe>

Zv4jo1-YeBaDStoKmiHpftouN84c1Lzr70bt7HCgapQ.gif

I talked with a sports doc about doping some days ago and he said if someone is not competing he doesnt really have a problem with it. Also how I see it. They sacrifice their own health but this trend in social media to market some protein shake or whatever while they themselves roid (and other fitness PED) their ass off and lie about the effects he sees as a huge problem as many youths buy this often crappy overpriced stuff and then get frustrated and change to PED abuse without guidance which wreaks havoc on their health. Even so far down as 14year olds.
Sage is doing exactly that. One of the most dishonest business models.

The other danger is that these especially IG fitness "gurus" sometimes deal illegal stuff. I researched some stuff a female friend of mine bought that was recommended through social media. One was Clenbuterol (no joke!!!), the other a potential health threatening slim product with chromium and the third so called Bangkok pills that are also dangerous.

Last edited:
Not sure why people think he does PEDs, anyone can get that physique if they put in the time and watch their diet a little bit. So what if his dad was a some kind of steroid pipeline, is that his fault?
No they can’t. A lot of people can’t get that physique while being on gear.

Any time I see total war pre workout my butt hole starts itching

No natty people cannot.

His forearms? Sure.
Biceps? Maybe.

Those delts? That's pharmaceutical 110%.

You don't gain popping delts like that naturally.

And ESPECIALLY when doing cardio. That will shred muscle.

He is on test, and is an asshole for roiding up to fight a small skinny nerd in Shinya, while pretending to be natty.

I've had amateur and pro fighters I've coached.
No one looks like that. Not if their diet was perfect.
Not if they work out 3 days a week, 6 days a week, or 7 days a week.

Sage works out 8 days a week. Totally natty.

You're just too lazy to fit an extra day in your week. Quit making excuses.

Not sure why people think he does PEDs, anyone can get that physique if they put in the time and watch their diet a little bit. So what if his dad was a some kind of steroid pipeline, is that his fault?
Talk about answering you own question...

Thats 100% juice.... sorry to burst your bubble

Back