Sage Northcutt looking swole

Ok he´s going all in now, not even trying to hide it anymore.

Being ripped and swole AF + a puffy face = the good stuff.

Not sure why people think he does PEDs, anyone can get that physique if they put in the time and watch their diet a little bit. So what if his dad was a some kind of steroid pipeline, is that his fault?

No natty people cannot.

His forearms? Sure.
Biceps? Maybe.

Those delts? That's pharmaceutical 110%.

You don't gain popping delts like that naturally.

And ESPECIALLY when doing cardio. That will shred muscle.

He is on test, and is an asshole for roiding up to fight a small skinny nerd in Shinya, while pretending to be natty.

I've had amateur and pro fighters I've coached.
No one looks like that. Not if their diet was perfect.
Not if they work out 3 days a week, 6 days a week, or 7 days a week.

It seems like he's moving in that direction. And he's ahead of the curve. He was talking about fighting Logan Paul back in 2018. That's the sort of high-publicity, high-paying fights he should pursue...not some no-name in OneFC who may actually beat him.

"No name"<Lmaoo> This post shows how abysmal fighting knowledge and sadly interest is. Its all about gossip, roid babies and making stupid headlines. Regarding fighting Sage is the "no name" while Cosmo Alexandre is a lot more well known with a skillset from annother planet. Its just US focused TMZ journalism and retard fans who focus on guys like Sage who has done absolutely nothing at pro level besides being a roid head.

It still take a lot of work and some good genetics. Otherwise Josh Barnett would've been winning Mr. Olympia titles between fights. Instead, he looked more like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Its much more about what Roids and PED in general you use and what you train for. With Sage he always was about looks as he obviously has body dysmporphic disorder. Barnett never gave a shit about that so Barnett strictly trains functional without cutting while if you look at Sage workout routines part of them always were beyond stupid for a fighter. You can bet they took very different Roids. Sage takes roids like Equipoise to get that dry look and vascularity and in general A LOT.
Also medication to increase blood flow / heart activity for further cutting which is quite dangerous because of high blood pressure.

No coincidence him and Gordon Ryan have a similar body definition.
There are enormous differences regarding PED abuse and several layers to the intensity of it.

If you would isolate Sage from any PED for the next 2 years that would be a shocking body transformation.

Not sure why people think he does PEDs, anyone can get that physique if they put in the time and watch their diet a little bit. So what if his dad was a some kind of steroid pipeline, is that his fault?
Sage is an obvious user. Yes it makes it more likely he started using at a young age since his dad has been training him since a young age. Which means he would be having him do the same training and workouts and supplements he uses. That's his experience coming into play with training and supplementation. So yes he most likely put Sage through special supplements early on. His body is pretty obvious, diet works but not to that extent year round. People really think you can have that low body fat percentage naturally year round with all that vascularity naturally. Human body doesn't work that way buddy, you can't eat that little calories and still maintain muscle and bulk up while maintaining extremely low body fat while beating up your body doing conditioning/cardio and mma training.

He isn't on USADA anymore so it shouldn't matter anyway.

We're constantly reminded of how Sage is a genetic slayer.

afa3deb2ebf80193d8f660d03f52d868f60258265b60a7ddbb64192da5ea68ba_1.jpg

Lmao

I genuinely think 90% of sherdog is in the genetic trash pile

Last edited:
not looking too good for us, aokibros

Sage has looked ripped and muscular since he was pre-pubescent. He hasn't had an ounce of fat on him since he was a toddler. He has ridiculous genetics (his biceps are insane).

He's one of the very few people who it's believable he could be natural. But haters gonna hate

No natty people cannot.

His forearms? Sure.
Biceps? Maybe.

Those delts? That's pharmaceutical 110%.

You don't gain popping delts like that naturally.

And ESPECIALLY when doing cardio. That will shred muscle.

He is on test, and is an asshole for roiding up to fight a small skinny nerd in Shinya, while pretending to be natty.

I've had amateur and pro fighters I've coached.
No one looks like that. Not if their diet was perfect.
Not if they work out 3 days a week, 6 days a week, or 7 days a week.
Although I do agree he is probably on some exogenous testosterone to say no one can look like that is a generalization and incorrect.

Although I do agree he is probably on some exogenous testosterone to say no one can look like that is a generalization and incorrect.

With all my experience coaching fighters, I've seen human limitations even with a perfect diet and martial arts training regimen.

With a cardio regimen and technical martial arts is literally impossible.

Take bodybuilders from the 1920s and 1930s and add 10-20% body mass due to modern nutrition and that's basically human natty limits. Less if you do jogging, sparring on top of weight training.

I'm surprised, usually these threads are bullshit. Just look at the thousand threads about how jacked McGregor is before each fight. Then you open the thread and he looks the same as he does every fight.

Sage legit looks jacked compared to his fighting weight. Im not going to say PEDs because it is possible to look like that without them but it is very suspicious. Either way I hope he improves in fighting or goes the fitness/influencer route.

Back