Sad Dana: “A lot of things didn’t line up the way that I thought they would”

Good, now maybe focus on developing the current line up of champs and pushing them. Put money into that.

As long as they dont put any boxing matches in an mma card, I can just skip the boxing fights. Glad it hasnt come into fruition yet. I want mma, not sockem boppers!

big UFC results are on the front page of every major news organization (not just sports news). ESPN has bought in. D-Level is an absurd term to assign to the UFC - you are clearly just a dumb hater... and by looking at the threads you have started, like "GREG HARDY CAN DESTROY CONOR" you have cemented your legacy as a complete moron.
imho the UFC is on a par with the NFL,NBA & MLB

seems popular in its home country, can sell out one off events abroad, but still hasn't reach a level there it could be called niche.

Dayna listen, you´re f*cking pathetic.

(harsh but fair)

Delahoya scared him away.

Chuck Tito 3 scared Dana to stay in his lane.

More sad than getting embarrassed by Schaub?

Won't work with Arum, won't work with Oscar and won't work with Showtime.

What does he expect?

If the boxing big wigs close a door on you, you ain't getting in. Ask 50 Cent.

Dana has shown zero talent as promoter, or at anything in general. I'm not even sure what his job description is.

The guy was a fucking hotel manager who was gifted a plum position by his buddies, and he thinks he's the reason the UFC grew.

What a joke,. The UFC needs to move on from Dana White. He's not worth the cost. He's not a character, or someone the fans want around.

You’re a dumbass

Didn't line up properly = Boxers won't let me ass rape them.

? Boxers are even dumber than MMA fighters.

Let's see how many are flat ass broke, Holyfield, Tyson etc.

Dana White is an D-Level Business man........He can't do shit without a monopoly or the fertitas

Dana White simply can't compete against A-Level Boxing Business men that are in a Century old Business(Not 25 years like MMA).

Dana White needs to stick to D Level Business like the UFC, where he can compete
Weird how many mma fans spend their time belittling mma...

All about that hate.

Dana White is an D-Level Business man........He can't do shit without a monopoly or the fertitas

Dana White simply can't compete against A-Level Boxing Business men that are in a Century old Business(Not 25 years like MMA).

Dana White needs to stick to D Level Business like the UFC, where he can compete

At least he isn't C level

730577_v9_ba.jpg

Reading these dana hate comments you realise how many people in this world hate themselves

Yawn.

imho the UFC is on a par with the NFL,NBA & MLB

seems popular in its home country, can sell out one off events abroad, but still hasn't reach a level there it could be called niche.

dont worry.

MMA is the biggest sport in the USA.

MMA is bigger than soccer in 5 months.

ps: the earth is flat

Bob Arum 30-27 Dana White

It’s fucking adorable that Dana thinks he can get into boxing lmao. Yeah trying bullying guys and offering them peanuts in that sport

He got cockblocked by the OG"s of boxing.

I'm honestly shocked that top level boxers didn't think that Reebok apparel discounts and being randomly insulted by Dana on Twitter were sufficient incentives to sign with him.

Back