Sad Dana: “A lot of things didn’t line up the way that I thought they would”

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seems like Dana is embracing the L in his Zuffa Boxing endeavors

https://themaclife.com/featured-posts/dana-white-provides-update-on-zuffa-boxing/

“A lot of things didn’t line up the way that I thought they would in the boxing world, when I said we’re about to make a ballsy move,” he continued. “The thing kind of took a left turn, so I wasn’t able to make an offer on that deal yet. But when that deal does happen, and when it comes, I’m going to jump in.”

uspw_6880518_crop_north.jpg

Dana White is an D-Level Business man........He can't do shit without a monopoly or the fertitas

Dana White simply can't compete against A-Level Boxing Business men that are in a Century old Business(Not 25 years like MMA).

Dana White needs to stick to D Level Business like the UFC, where he can compete

He got cockblocked by the OG"s of boxing.

To contribute to the May-Mac fight, Dana just showed up with his golden child and thinks he knows how to run the show because "at the end of the day, it's all combat sports anyway, right?".

Didn't line up properly = Boxers won't let me ass rape them.

Dana White is an D-Level Business man........He can't do shit without a monopoly or the fertitas

Dana White simply can't compete against A-Level Boxing Business men that are in a Century old Business(Not 25 years like MMA).

Dana White needs to stick to D Level Business like the UFC, where he can compete

Holy logical fallacies.

Blessing in disguise. Boxing is a dying sport..

You're trying way too hard.

big UFC results are on the front page of every major news organization (not just sports news). ESPN has bought in. D-Level is an absurd term to assign to the UFC - you are clearly just a dumb hater... and by looking at the threads you have started, like "GREG HARDY CAN DESTROY CONOR" you have cemented your legacy as a complete moron.

He doesnt have someone to hold his hand and show him everything

This is your chance sherdoggers. Quick go make a fake boxing promotion and sell it to Dana, he's for the taking.

big UFC results are on the front page of every major news organization (not just sports news). ESPN has bought in. D-Level is an absurd term to assign to the UFC - you are clearly just a dumb hater... and by looking at the threads you have started, like "GREG HARDY CAN DESTROY CONOR" you have cemented your legacy as a complete moron.

A UFC shill, ladies and gentlemen.

The UFC is pretty much a monopoly, and they are still selling 85k cards....This is the only environment a shitty business man like Dana can compete in.

I don’t know that boxing lends itself well for someone to dabble in.

just as mystic UL predicted

I saw this on Reddit. The comments were hiarious.

Dana has shown zero talent as promoter, or at anything in general. I'm not even sure what his job description is.

The guy was a fucking hotel manager who was gifted a plum position by his buddies, and he thinks he's the reason the UFC grew.

What a joke,. The UFC needs to move on from Dana White. He's not worth the cost. He's not a character, or someone the fans want around.

Back