• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

S&P Frauds Through the Years

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jgarner is having a hard time finding his way back to this subforum now, for some reason.

Because I don't come running every time you got my name in your mouth? The last time there was a worthwhile post in here I was the first person to respond.

Big bench next week or what?

Probably a moderate bench. Would be really happy with 350, but we'll see. I've been sticking a little lighter in training because my left elbow has just gotten over some bad tendonitis.

Probably a moderate bench. Would be really happy with 350, but we'll see. I've been sticking a little lighter in training because my left elbow has just gotten over some bad tendonitis.

Same issues here man, it sucks. So just doing bench only?

I have lurked this forum since I joined with the occasional posts. I am a nothing in the lifting game but this forum got me into basic powerlifting and weightlifting.

The two best ones I have seen were Naudi Aguilar getting run out and his supporters having a cry. Joel Jamieson coming in and destroying everyone with his credentials when he was called out.
Eric brown was funny when all that came out. I have also heard from reputable sources that a lot of the old school strength guys coming out of the dragon door door functional fitness era are total hacks also.

Seems to be part of the strength and conditioning business to be honest.

I have lurked this forum since I joined with the occasional posts. I am a nothing in the lifting game but this forum got me into basic powerlifting and weightlifting.

The two best ones I have seen were Naudi Aguilar getting run out and his supporters having a cry. Joel Jamieson coming in and destroying everyone with his credentials when he was called out.
Eric brown was funny when all that came out. I have also heard from reputable sources that a lot of the old school strength guys coming out of the dragon door door functional fitness era are total hacks also.

This forum was the main reason for me seeking out formal WL meets and PL too. Naudi was a fun time, but many legit athletes use him now, I would label him as very successful. To me it is very strange when people fabricate shit and over or underplay their training and lifting history, body composition, etc.

Haha ya that Joel thread was great

There is absolutely zero bullshit coming from me. I can go outside right now at this very moment and put up exactly 1285 on the three power lifts on video. I asked if y'all wanted to do an online meet and there was no interest except somebody saying I needed to offer money(which I didn't say I would not). The offer is open though anytime y'all want.

Until then ill let y'all chirp chirp chirp away.
Is this one of those things where you will only post a 1285 total if we agree to join in on your online meet?

I don't think he lifted, but what happened to that one guy that said he was some type of MMA pioneer and was the head of a old school MMA club. He would post vids of himself hitting the bag. I believe he got banned, but I can't remember why, lol.

I don't think he lifted, but what happened to that one guy that said he was some type of MMA pioneer and was the head of a old school MMA club. He would post vids of himself hitting the bag. I believe he got banned, but I can't remember why, lol.
You talking about the dude who made threads about being a heavyweight athlete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back