News Ryan Spann vs Anthony Smith look-a-like Bogdan Guskov announced for April 27

Who wins?

• Total voters
I like Guskov. He’s fluid and threw in combination well with solid power in his last out but that was against a much lower level of competition.

Spann’s not the most skilled guy even for LHW’s imo but he’s athletic enough to freeze guys and with his experience growing he starting to use his athleticism more and more effectively even if his approach is extremely basic.

I’m hoping Guskov wins but I’m worried this becomes like Spann vs Smith where both guys aren’t willing to fully commit and it becomes a slow striking battle.

That seems like bad news for Bogdan Guskov, seemed waaaay too hittable in his last fight.

Yeah, Guskov getting 2 ranked opponents in 3 fights, and his only win was... Zac Pauga?

Should be a fun fight, but haven't seen anything to suggest Guskov should be back in against a top 15.

Should be a good bounce back opportunity for Spann. Maybe.

If Guskov wins this he can be booked next as the one to retire Anthony Smith! :eek:

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

Maybe you lost touch October 31, 2014 when MSN Messenger was retired?

Nah a bit before, we went on different path. Happy for his success. Guy had a dream and he went and did it

I actually think Spann wins this comfortably, submission 1st round.

I’m hoping Guskov wins but I’m worried this becomes like Spann vs Smith where both guys aren’t willing to fully commit and it becomes a slow striking battle.

No worries there, lad. Guskov will absolutely commit. He's just that sort of guy.

Bogdan is a fun fighter, but he must do something about his ground game fast if he wants to win this one imo

Guskov looked clueless against Volkan so unless he got much better Spann wins
These are my thoughts -- the dude likes to crack, but if Oezdemir is that much better than you on the ground, most opponents have a pretty fair path to victory.

Back