Ryan Bader on the undercard

People need to stop with this thinking that the Main Card fights are the most important, that isn't the case anymore.

Undercard fights are on FX and Fuel now, it's important to include fighters people like/know to help build the PPV audience. People on the fence might see the TV fights and decide to order.

Exactly this. The undercard is just as important as the main in many ways.

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it but the guy he just beat is in the co-main event, and I'm aware it's Rampage but it still goes to show how big of a joke the UFC is and it's no wonder why people don't take it seriously.

This I disagree with, Bader was given the opportunity to make a name of himself by beating Tito and Machida, he couldn't and now it's Glovers turn to try and make a name for himself by getting the W over Rampage.

Nature of the business, you win, you get a better spots on the card.

He did lose pretty bad to Machida, but yeah that may be too much considering the guy is still clearly a top 10 on his division. But, the match is not really important to the title picture so it might be that. I like the janitor a lot but I hope Ryan rebounds, always a big fan.

a lot of people lose bad to Machida. If Randy had another fight after the Machida loss he sure wouldn't be on the undercard.

I'm not compairing Bader to Couture but a bad loss to Machida isn't that big of a dent in your armour.

the worst is when the guy gets cut after losing in main even or co-main event on the card

what ever happened to working back up the ladder?

are you just as offended that the .500 Lakers get more nationally televised games than the Clippers?

all sports go by who will attract the most eyeballs for the most part

personally as a longtime Clipper fan, im offended by all the fucking Laker fans posting about the Clippers on Facebook.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back