Ryan Bader on the undercard

he looked terrible against Machida, doesnt surprise me to see him on the undercard

lol at people still thinking bader is top 10 he had a fluke victory against a injured rampage and has lost his top 10 fights against everyone else.

I don't care because I watch every fight. I understand how it would suck for the sponsorship deals they make.

the main card is stacked thats probably the only reason why but if he has a impressive performance im sure he'll be on the main card again the next time he fights

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it but the guy he just beat is in the co-main event, and I'm aware it's Rampage but it still goes to show how big of a joke the UFC is and it's no wonder why people don't take it seriously.

the guy he just beat?
he was just knocked out by Machida

He is probably one of the highest paid undercard fighters ever. Up there with Rizzo and Ricco.

Makes me mad, been watching since TUF and always been a fan. I guess on the bright side he will have another clip for his highlight reel.

With all the fighters the UFC has now, I don't think the UFC should be putting guys who lost their last fights on the main card, Unless, they're top stars or they lost fought for the title.

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it but the guy he just beat is in the co-main event, and I'm aware it's Rampage but it still goes to show how big of a joke the UFC is and it's no wonder why people don't take it seriously.

are you just as offended that the .500 Lakers get more nationally televised games than the Clippers?

all sports go by who will attract the most eyeballs for the most part

He is probably one of the highest paid undercard fighters ever. Up there with Rizzo and Ricco.

Miguel Torres made $60,000 (30 show/win) for his fight on Facebook at UFC 139

Bader would make more if he wins (47,000 base)

People need to stop with this thinking that the Main Card fights are the most important, that isn't the case anymore.

Undercard fights are on FX and Fuel now, it's important to include fighters people like/know to help build the PPV audience. People on the fence might see the TV fights and decide to order.

I looked at the lineup a few days ago and was like the op "Lol Bader on the undercard" But your post might shed some light in general. This showing is on Fox though so there is no PPV. Still a good idea to put a known fighter on the undercard though to draw some attention.

People need to stop with this thinking that the Main Card fights are the most important, that isn't the case anymore.

Undercard fights are on FX and Fuel now, it's important to include fighters people like/know to help build the PPV audience. People on the fence might see the TV fights and decide to order.

i agree, i like bader but his loss to machida didnt do him any favors.

It's a four fight main card.

Lamas/Koch fight deserves to be on the main card.

He was knocked out in his last fight, which took place on FOX, so why would he be on the main card at another FOX card?

I'm not interesting in watching him fight unless it's against a name guy.

Right on point!

Back