Ryan Bader on the undercard

corrupted

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not his biggest fan, but it surprises me he's slipped that far down the roster after a loss to a former champ... I mean, his only bad loss was to Ortiz. Losses to Jones and Machida are nothing to be ashamed of really. Anyone?

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it but the guy he just beat is in the co-main event, and I'm aware it's Rampage but it still goes to show how big of a joke the UFC is and it's no wonder why people don't take it seriously.

He did lose pretty bad to Machida, but yeah that may be too much considering the guy is still clearly a top 10 on his division. But, the match is not really important to the title picture so it might be that. I like the janitor a lot but I hope Ryan rebounds, always a big fan.

It's just that the card the he will be fighting at is too stacked.

Normally I wouldn't have a problem with it but the guy he just beat is in the co-main event, and I'm aware it's Rampage but it still goes to show how big of a joke the UFC is and it's no wonder why people don't take it seriously.

what's better than the ufc nowadays? if you look at it as a legitimate sport you will feel disappointed all the time. This is entertainment, that's how it works.

what's better than the ufc nowadays? if you look at it as a legitimate sport you will feel disappointed all the time. This is entertainment, that's how it works.

And that's fine but they shouldn't promote themselves as the fastest growing "sport" in the world, be legalized in New York or get coverage on ESPN until they shape up.

Well.. for one, he's not a draw. And two, every single main card fight has either title implications or is a title fight.

He has an exciting style maybe its because of the card he is in... to stacked.

I expect him to KO Vlady or just outclasshim everywhere.

People need to stop with this thinking that the Main Card fights are the most important, that isn't the case anymore.

Undercard fights are on FX and Fuel now, it's important to include fighters people like/know to help build the PPV audience. People on the fence might see the TV fights and decide to order.

Bader was never a world champ and is boring...same reason the NBA aand ESPN play all the Laker games even though they suck..who would you rather watch?

He is a skilled wrestler in a division full of them.

If he finishes his opponent, maybe he will move back.

No formal ranking system, people talking their way into title shots, Bader on the under card, dogs and cats living together, this is MADNESS!

People need to stop with this thinking that the Main Card fights are the most important, that isn't the case anymore.

Undercard fights are on FX and Fuel now, it's important to include fighters people like/know to help build the PPV audience. People on the fence might see the TV fights and decide to order.

This is right.

As much as i think Bader has been overrated his entire career. I agree, undercard is surprising.

This ! Very well put

He should change his nickname from "Darth" to "The Master"

Very true on this part.

Back