Rust players sign in

Playing medium 2 again. Have a tower base near oil rig in the snow. Got raided earlier this week but I have some sars and kits again. Going to try and run oil this weekend

I did the biggest raid of my rust career last night. 100 rocket raid on the most fortified team on the server.

It took 2 hours but we ended up getting 90 AKs, an entire large box of high quality metal, like 20k cloth, 20k leather, a box of snipers and much more

All official servers wipe tonight at 5pm est with blueprint wipe and update

They added horseback riding this wipe, which is going to help get around the map easier. Many improvements including a new menu and better optimization. This game continues to get better and better

Next month the new excavator monument finally comes to rust. Diesel fuel is being added and morr!

Solo is hard, even for me with over 3k hours in the game now.

There are rust reddit looking for group pages and discord servers where you can find a team

Right now im playing duo on medium 2. We got a box of guns and everything we need, but all of our neighbors want to raid us and there are like 10 bases within 1km of ours.

image-asset.jpeg

New excavator monument comes next week.

Ive had some crazy ass pvp i really need to start recording, i could have made some good content

My neighbor decided to door camp me for a couple hours yesterday, so I crafted two c4 and blew through the back of his base, took everything, and griefed his base so he couldn't rebuild. Only took 45 seconds

not my kind of game but some of the trolling/revenge videos on youtube are highly entertaining :D

Apparently some very popular korean streamers have started playing, and its bringing in new players. They say Rust is the most active its been since it launched

Im back to rust, the best online game on the market.

Starting a new team with 7 guys tonight, should be interesting.

Closing in on 4k hours on rust now

Is this game newbie-friendly? It doesn't sound like it...

Do I need to start with a team, somehow? I don't know anyone who plays this game.

And what if I can only play for like, 5 hours per week? Will a team still accept me, or do I need to be a hardcore gamer to roll?

Do I need to start with a team, somehow? I don't know anyone who plays this game.

And what if I can only play for like, 5 hours per week? Will a team still accept me, or do I need to be a hardcore gamer to roll?

The learning curve is steep. If youre good + lucky you can get yourself well established on a full wipe in under 2hrs.

Im back to rust, the best online game on the market.

Starting a new team with 7 guys tonight, should be interesting.

Closing in on 4k hours on rust now
I fucking love Rust but the cheating problem really ruins it for me.

no. not at all.

I have many hardcore-gamer friends that refuse to play it, even though they admit its an awesome game. They just cant deal with how cut-throat the game is when you are first trying to get started. For a new player its going to be very hard.

But thats not to say you cant still have fun learning the ropes

New team was interesting

We built a 5x5 in the snow. Were getting shit on in pvp but we still have a lot

Yesterday we left base for 2mins, we hear rockets start going off at our base, we run back and 3 dead ak guys with 15 rockets were in our base.

They were too close to the wall and killed themselves with a rocket

Big news, rust is coming to console, xbox and ps4. They are still adding new content every month, and performance enhancements.

Rust is 33% off on steam. The playerbase continues to grow and the game is constantly being improved

Just got this a few days ago. Been having a friend get me started, which has made it a lot easier....

Had my first raid on a poor soul who was more than likely as new as me (killed by jackhammer).

It's slow, but I've been having fun.

Back