Rust players sign in

i watch a dude stream this sometimes.. looks interesting.. I can never figure out how to play them... I had ARK and started under a house once then would just starve or dehydrate to death... Have u played the ATLAS game as well?.. to me it looks like ARK and rust

Never played Atlas.

Wipe was last thursday and I started playing with a new team of 10. By saturday we had a big base, level 3 bench, rockets, bolts, aks and l96.

These guys are not great though, they lose gear sets like crazy. Ive lost 2 sars and one bolt all wipe so far. I gained at least 2 aks, 2 bolts, mp5s, a few sars and pythons.

The team leader guy has 400 hours and uses aim scripts which is tearing the team apart because nobody likes it. Now my teamate, the guy I joined this team with wants to quit. We have more hours then the rest of the team combined, nearly 5k.

We went to take cargo ship twice and they didnt even put enough fuel in the boat to make it both times. So dumb..

We only have like 3 bolts left and one l96, no aks and they lost 90% of our sars.

I doubt ill play with them again. We're doing alright but too many newbs are costing us stuff. Weve raided about 5 bases so far but they didnt have much.

They did a 60 rocket raid without me last night and lost everything. They claim someone guessed the door codes on the raid base and stole the loot. I know that didnt happen. Someone on the team gave codes out.

i watch a dude stream this sometimes.. looks interesting.. I can never figure out how to play them... I had ARK and started under a house once then would just starve or dehydrate to death... Have u played the ATLAS game as well?.. to me it looks like ARK and rust
Same. Never heard of Rust before Joey threw up his thread here. I've since regularly watched a stream, best-of highlight or two and it lends itself well to the experience. I enjoy seeing base conception and breaching as well as players' securing of select raw materials.

I bought the game back in October and got really into it right away. I didn't want to grind so I made friends with a couple of people on 1000x servers.

One guy asked me to be his sole admin on his server and it was awesome having access to everything in the game just by pressing F1.

I played his server exclusively and we banned a guy for hacking. The owner would undo the guys ban after a week each time. The guy didn't know I was an admin and was constantly being toxic. He wanted to try and raid my base so I let him. It was 25,000 hqm walls of honeycomb. The thing took like 8 hrs to build for 3 people.

The guy pissed me off for always being such a cunt so I would go fuck up his base while he was chipping away at mine.

Long story short he got a video of me saying on discord that I used my admin privs illegally, which I did a few times, and got the owner to ban me for a day.

Now we had banned this guy for hacking 3 times already. Stuff like going 25:0 against hordes of people gunning only for him in an open field. So I didn't care at all about abusing him. Anyways the owner placated him and banned me for a day.

I went to log in a day or two later and saw that the hacker is now a mod on the discord channel. I said fuck it and haven't been back. Kinda feel like I lost face and now I don't wanna share a server with a guy who's been banned multiple times for hacking.

The admin toolbox also kinda ruined the game for me and I haven't played any other servers since.

One of the admin plugins made it so I could see anything buried or hidden and the smartest thing I ever saw was a guy that would build shitty regular bases, but would hide all his good stuff in buried satchels.

People would raid him, find nothing but crap, and leave. He could log on days later and still have 200 c4 buried and waiting for him. All that guy did was offline people when the server was empty.

Burying satchels is incredibly effective if you are in a secluded area and no one is around to see you use em

I bought the game back in October and got really into it right away. I didn't want to grind so I made friends with a couple of people on 1000x servers.

One guy asked me to be his sole admin on his server and it was awesome having access to everything in the game just by pressing F1.

I played his server exclusively and we banned a guy for hacking. The owner would undo the guys ban after a week each time. The guy didn't know I was an admin and was constantly being toxic. He wanted to try and raid my base so I let him. It was 25,000 hqm walls of honeycomb. The thing took like 8 hrs to build for 3 people.

The guy pissed me off for always being such a cunt so I would go fuck up his base while he was chipping away at mine.

Long story short he got a video of me saying on discord that I used my admin privs illegally, which I did a few times, and got the owner to ban me for a day.

Now we had banned this guy for hacking 3 times already. Stuff like going 25:0 against hordes of people gunning only for him in an open field. So I didn't care at all about abusing him. Anyways the owner placated him and banned me for a day.

I went to log in a day or two later and saw that the hacker is now a mod on the discord channel. I said fuck it and haven't been back. Kinda feel like I lost face and now I don't wanna share a server with a guy who's been banned multiple times for hacking.

The admin toolbox also kinda ruined the game for me and I haven't played any other servers since.

If you want a real rust experience you need to play official servers bro. The players are 100x better and its way more competitive. I wouldnt even have fun on 1000x. I like having to work for stuff, it makes gaining/losing stuff so much more important and exciting.

The stakes are so mich higher

I didnt get on because I was busy last night and one of the guys gave our base away. What a twat.

I split from the team and Im back playing duo. I built a new base and I have a level 3 bench. Last night I heard a big battle so I ran over naked. I found an AK beside a body, grabbed it and hid in the bushes. Another guy ran over full kit and I ran out killed him and took his AK, so I got two AKs in like 2 minutes.

Got a full box of guns now, boltys, aks, mp5, m9s etc.

I was offline raided yesterday. My teamate wants me to team up with our old old team next wipe. They are good, but toxic. I would be the worst player on the team and im better than 70% of players I would say.

Im considering it

For those who want to work on their pvp, their are pvp servers called CombatTags. You can search for them in the modded search section. Learn to spray that AK

Servers restart thursday, with a full bp wipe.

Last edited:
I'm back.

So they added a new monument to rust, the oil rig. It's the best one yet imo. You take a boat and find it in the sea. You go up level by level to kill 20 scientists, then you find the crate on the top floor.

Once you kill all scientists you activate the crate and a helicopter flies to the heli pad with 6 heavy scientists (looks like a swat team). They land and rush you with tier 3 guns.

They drop good loot and after that you wait for the crate to open (15 minutes).

I can almost solo oil rig by myself with sar hazmat. Going to try with the LR tonight

New wipe last night. Playing on medium II. Got a small 2x2x2 up and a level 2 bench.

New wipe tonight

Got insided last wipe by some teenage punk!

Rust keeps getting more updates with more and more content.

If you haven't played it now is the golden age, time to do it

Man, this game will suck the "want to" right of you

Played for like two days, off and on. Done decent, building me up a nice base and a ton of resources to really start building up. Go to sleep, and come back to just a leveled base and nothing. It's hard not be like fuck it, why am I even wasting the time

Man, this game will suck the "want to" right of you

Played for like two days, off and on. Done decent, building me up a nice base and a ton of resources to really start building up. Go to sleep, and come back to just a leveled base and nothing. It's hard not be like fuck it, why am I even wasting the time

That's Rust though. Getting raided is part of the game. It's pretty easy to get going again and I play vanilla. I got raided Saturday night, and by Sunday night I had 7 AKs and a box of guns with metal sets.

Once you get better it becomes easier. Also try lower pop servers or team limit servers if you're struggling that much

That's Rust though. Getting raided is part of the game. It's pretty easy to get going again and I play vanilla. I got raided Saturday night, and by Sunday night I had 7 AKs and a box of guns with metal sets.

Once you get better it becomes easier. Also try lower pop servers or team limit servers if you're struggling that much

Yeah, reading my post it does seem a little bitchy. I don't want to shit on the game, it's a fun game...but man can it be discouraging when you think your kicking ass and building some evil scientist super base and you wake up and it your shit is just dust lol

I tried again, on a modded server. It was fun, getting a ton of crap and easy to get a ton of resources but I was atleast self-aware enough to know "Everybody gets these, so it's not going to end well for me" lol

The real issue is, honestly, that I play by myself. Never teamed up with anybody, and it seems to me that teams of a couple people can really go pretty far

this guy makes rust videos on youtube, does a pretty good job you can check them out

Back