Rust players sign in

Dude it's like $30.

<{poor?}>

edit: nvm I see you popped your cherry.
I've enjoyed my time playing it so far, but man. Every time I finally build up a decent base and start stacking loot and fortifying it, I get raided over night. Every. Single. Time. Doesn't matter how secluded the area my base is in, no matter how big of a cluster fuck of doors I make, no matter how many traps I've managed to obtain. It's like dudes just manage to have 70 satchels. Gets incredibly frustrating after awhile.

I've enjoyed my time playing it so far, but man. Every time I finally build up a decent base and start stacking loot and fortifying it, I get raided over night. Every. Single. Time. Doesn't matter how secluded the area my base is in, no matter how big of a cluster fuck of doors I make, no matter how many traps I've managed to obtain. It's like dudes just manage to have 70 satchels. Gets incredibly frustrating after awhile.

This is Rust.

Im playing on medoum II right now. Just got a 2x2 with like 300 hq 1800 scrap and a lvl 2 bench. Just playing casually right now

Really got going on the weekend. Upgraded our base to 3 floors, we had 800+ HQM, boltys, ak, explo ammo.

I was bolty sniping all weekend must have killed 50 people.

We had 3 boxes of components and then the strongest team on the server raided us. I was afk and I came back to rockets hitting the base.

Then the pussies tried to act like they did an online raid when were only a team of 3 and only 1 person was not afk.

Had I come back 2 minutes earlier I would have killed the raid base before they upgraded and I probably could have taken them all out by myself.

Always get raided when im afk 10 minutes

Medium II wiped last night. Me and my friend found 2 guys building a base so we killed them but they respawned right away and killed us. We went back again and killed them again and stole their base.

Then a 5 or 6 man team was chasing us around the map because we killed a few of them. When I logged off they were door camping us lol

So the 6 man team had two guys come to our base and we killed them and took their gear and guns. They all came back and said they were going to raid us.

Within an hour we had a new base built to get away lol.

New base is 3 stories with about 15 garage doors.

We got a level 3 bench and guns and everything we need for the rest of wipe

I went to oxums and camped with a custom and double barrel for like 4 hours and killed like 30 people.

At one point a bunch of guys came in at the same time and I was hiding and I could hear them saying they were all looking for me and they wanted me dead so they were working together to get me lol. I popped up from the ladder pit and blew their heads off with a DB and they were so mad.

Eventually I got over-run because there were too many and I was solo but it was still fun

Well a guy shot me through my window and killed me yesterday. There were 2 of them and they were door camping. I warned them that if they stayed at my base they would die but they didnt listen.

They were talking trash telling me to come out so I went to roof with an AK and killed them. They got really mad and threatened to raid me and came back trying to door camp me again.

I told them they better run because i was going to kill them again and they ran off lol. They said they would come back and explo ammo raid me and I laughed. It would take them all day with our setup.

After me and my friend took chinook at airfield and killed 4 guys.

We tried to do it again 2 hours later but a 5 man full metal ak team came and outnumbered us

Last night wasnt too eventful. Didnt really have anything to do so just kinda messed around.

My buddy walked outside our base and got shot by 3 guys and died so I had to go roof with my bolty and sniped two of them out and the other ran.

We went for chinook at airfield again and it was a massive war, about 6 teams showed up with ak bolty mp5s etc.

We hid in the tower but we couldnt get the drop because there were too many guys. My teamate ended up getting jumped by 4 guys when we were leaving, I mowed 3 down with the custom and the last one ran.

Then right as we were walking out a python guy ninjad me and killed me, my teamate had come back and he killed him but then another guy came and killed him.

It was fun pvp

Official servers wiped last night. Got a 1x2 up with some stone and a few supplies to get started.

Woke up this morning walked out of base and theres a new big base beside me and they kill me with m92s. This could be a tough wipe, need to move already

On top of that bchillz base is near me and he was trying to bolt snipe me last night

Last edited:
Got raided on saturday and had to rebuild sunday. Made a new bunker base and got a lvl 2 bench with sars researched

Pvp soon

Finally got a salvaged pick researched to make upkeep easier.

Researched bolty as well. Now we have full roadsign with coffee can and custom, sar, bolty researched.

Next up is python, salvaged axe, ladder, refinery and large furnace

This weekend is crazy so far. Got full road sign kits and we were roaming bolty/aks, we killed a bunch of people and we died to a bunch of people too. All in all we probably came out slightly ahead and we got a juicy LR.

Servers wipe tonight around 5pm eastern.

Ive been trying to research stuff before the wipe. Last night we got armored door, mp5, 4x scope, high stone gate, p2, ladder and metal facemask researched

Wipe was yesterday. Couldnt get in my server because que was at 150 but ill be on tonight. My friend made friends wirh another team and were gonna try basing with them

Back