Russian article delves into Khamzat Chimaev's loyalty to Kadyrov, alledges ties to ISIS

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Source: https://vayfond.com/en/6486/

“Who else from pro-Kadyrov athletes in Europe can you name?”

“Taisumov is the most famous of those living in Europe. There is another one, Khamzat Chimaev. It is an interesting story of him. He lives in Sweden and performs under the Swedish flag. Posts numerous photos with different Kadyrovites, for example, a photo with a Patriot (the nickname of Abuzayd Vismuradov, Deputy Speaker of the Chechen Parliament – ed.), who is suspected of tortures and murders. He poses in clothes with the inscription “Akhmat” and in the club “Akhmat”.

Thus, this person positions himself as one of Kadyrovites and does not hide it. At the same time, as far as I know, earlier, the same Chimaev swore fealty to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the [extremist group] ISIL, when this organization was actively fighting in Syria. Chimaev accused of disbelief, called non-Muslims those who did not swear an oath. And this radical person suddenly becomes one of the Kadyrovites. And here it is not clear at all for what purpose he swore, whether he was for ISIL and how this is combined with his love for Kadyrov.”

Not suprised they killed and tortured gay people there and when asked about it Kadyrov just laughed and said there is no gay people in Chechnya.

Doubt the UFC will do sth about it tbh, they kinda tolerate it since they get good fighters from the region.

What is this fake ass article with no proof. Kadyrov and ISIS are enemies. If you're pro Kadyrov, you cannot be pro isis. He was put into place by Putin to exterminate those exact terrorists.

The link looks like a shitty blog post website that could've been made by anybody. I'd say those are some pretty extreme accusations to make about a professional fighter without any actual proof.

These are kids who are easily swayed by local politics. Hope he shows his true strength and doesn't succumb to the bullshit. Honestly though, I don't care about his private life or his religion or his politics. But I just can't wait to see him fight again.

What is this fake ass article with no proof. Kadyrov and ISIS are enemies. If you're pro Kadyrov, you cannot be pro isis. He was put into place by Putin to exterminate those exact terrorists.

The link looks like a shitty blog post website that could've been made by anybody. I'd say those are some pretty extreme accusations to make about a professional fighter without any actual proof.

Maybe he is a double agent.

The calumny against the GOAT already started... This article must be sponsored by a UFC fighter who is scared.

War Khamzat is coming for you all. <Fedor23>

As far as I'm aware Kadyrov has done a great job of stamping out jihadism from Chechnya

This sounds like bullshit
Yea you get it....that's what people here don't understand. They think Kadyrov is just a blood-thirsty dictator, but have 0 understanding of why he is power and what he is done in the past and why he is actually needed in this region. People just like to judge and throw accusations without even a rudimentary knowledge of the region's history, culture and political landscape.

Back