Russian article delves into Khamzat Chimaev's loyalty to Kadyrov, alledges ties to ISIS

I expect no less from mainland Russians. They hate Chechens and Dagestanis. They did smear campaigns against Khabib too a few years ago.

I try not to believe anything the West says about Assad. It's just another attempted coup, they want a pro-Israel pro-USA leader in oil rich countries.

ive been to Syria - it was one of the most moderate middle eastern countries

1. Open society including Bars and nightclubs where women could go out and do whatever they want as well
2. Minorities including armenians and Greeks with our own schools churches and everything without any interference from government

Assad did some military actions attacking terrorist in order to prevent what’s happening now from occurring on a mass scale

us wanted to bring him down for exactly the reasons you mentioned but made him a “human rights violator” while its best friend Saudi Stones women to death for not wearing a veil

1. Open society including Bars and nightclubs where women could go out and do whatever they want as well
2. Minorities including armenians and Greeks with our own schools churches and everything without any interference from government

Assad did some military actions attacking terrorist in order to prevent what’s happening now from occurring on a mass scale

us wanted to bring him down for exactly the reasons you mentioned but made him a “human rights violator” while its best friend Saudi Stones women to death for not wearing a veil

how the fuck armenians and greeks end up in syria

crazy lol

I don't doubt that at all, I've read similar about Syria. I believe the CIA may have had a large influence on the whole Arab Spring movement, inciting people to turn against their governments. You can see it happening in Venezuela with a different approach, seizing assets and labeling the leader as a narco-terrorist in an attempt to put the US backed politician in power.

crazy lol

ottoman empire and genocide

both groups got put on death marches in desert and the ones that made it ended up in mostly Syria and Lebanon

that's why armenians and armenia support syria so much , they gave us refuge - if they didn't at the time most Armenians would have died in the desert

Kadyrov is a righteous person, a great human being.
Just because he is infinitely superior to the jihadist scum in Chechnya, doesn’t mean he is righteous or moral in absolute terms.

I don't doubt that at all, I've read similar about Syria. I believe the CIA may have had a large influence on the whole Arab Spring movement, inciting people to turn against their governments. You can see it happening in Venezuela with a different approach, seizing assets and labeling the leader as a narco-terrorist in an attempt to put the US backed politician in power.

oh not only did they have a large influence on it, they created ISIS

people think that's outrageous but its simply a fact, they didn't do it on purpose

they heard that there were "rebels looking to fight oppression" and Mccain(the mastermind behind it) and obama and biden decided we needed to send money, guns, training, and aid without stopping for one second to ask themselves if these "rebels" were good or bad guys

crazy lol
Brah, Greeks especially but also Armenians were all over the Middle East and Mediterranean before they got genocided/deported/assimilated

The question you have to ask is how did so many Turks and Arabs end up in the Middle East.

Brah, Greeks especially but also Armenians were all over the Middle East and Mediterranean before they got genocided/deported/assimilated

The question you have to ask is how did so many Turks and Arabs end up in the Middle East.

Well sorry im not a middle east expert lol

false - there may have been some armenians and greeks in the middle east but the overwhelming majority of communities in lebanon(burj hamud) and syria(allepo) were all created by in the 1920s by refugees

Well sorry im not a middle east expert lol

don't take it seriously there is absolutely no validity behind it - its a common turkish denialism claim that they think somehow refutes the genocides against the assyrian, armenian, greek, bulgarian, romanian, and Cypriot populations

"they lived there BEFORE the death marches in the desert"

false - there may have been some armenians and greeks in the middle east but the overwhelming majority of communities in lebanon(burj hamud) and syria(allepo) were all created by in the 1920s by refugees
What is false? Greeks have been all over the eastern Mediterranean for 2500 years

They always had good numbers in what is now Turkey and the Levant

this is all stuff that is accounted for in Ottoman censuses

don't take it seriously there is absolutely no validity behind it - its a common turkish denialism claim that they think somehow refutes the genocides against the assyrian, armenian, greek, bulgarian, romanian, and Cypriot populations

"they lived there BEFORE the death marches in the desert"
You’re seeing something that isn’t in my post

If you check genetic studies most of the people in the middle east are not arabs, islamisation didn't mean genocide, just conversion.
Myself as a lebanese 40% from the levant 40% jew mizrahi 10% greek 10% italian.

(So only not original dna I have is from the Greek and roman invaders)

Last genetic studies show that the original inhabitants are basically the same there is today.

@Psychedelic is not an arab too he looks like a fucking Italian.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...-biblical-canaanites-lives-modern-arabs-jews/
“the present-day inhabitants of the region are, to a large extent, descended from its ancient residents,”

Last edited:
If you check genetic studies most of the people in the middle east are not arabs, islamisation didn't mean genocide, just conversion.
Myself as a lebanese 40% from the levant 40% jew mizrahi 10% greek 10% italian.

(So only not original dna I have is from the Greek and roman invaders)

Last genetic studies show that the original inhabitants are basically the same there is today.

@Psychedelic is not an arab too he looks like a fucking Italian.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...-biblical-canaanites-lives-modern-arabs-jews/
Exactly, that’s why I put assimilated

The Arabian desert didn’t have enough people to replace the densely populated Levant, Mesopotamia, and same with the Turks in Asia Minor

Any athlete from Chechnya is going to have ties to Kadyrov.
No. Naurdiev, for example. And from what I understand non-ethnic Chechens from Chechnya (there is like 2 or 3 mma fighters like that and seems like they have 0 ties with Kadyrov).

I expect no less from mainland Russians. They hate Chechens and Dagestanis. They did smear campaigns against Khabib too a few years ago.
Chechen from Austria says that Chechen from Sweden was pro-ISIS some time ago in interview with Kavkaz Realii (part of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty, so owned by Americans) and it's all mainland Russians fault?

Back