Russian ambrassador shot dead in Ankara, Turkey

those making jokes and saying fuck turkey and fuck Russia should just go back to the fight section of the website. What a bunch of asses here. This man lost his life today for nothing. This is a terrible day not only in Russia but for western civilization. The world is a fucked place because we have these islamist barbarians willing to die for their religion and a lust for killing as many infidels in the process. Thank goodness Trump won and he and Putin can work together to eradicate isis and islamic terrorism.
The Russians aren't a part of western civilization and dont see themselves as part of it. If they cared so much about Isis they would actually have gone after them.

Sorry but I don't think this is gonna get swept under the rug by Russia.

I don't expect it will get swept under the rug, but there's not much they can do either. It's one lone nutbag acting on his own at this point. Unless it comes out that Erdogan personally ordered the hit, what do you expect Russia to do? Turkish police already killed the assassin. Russia can't purge Turkey's armed forces of radical Islamists for them.

More nonsense from you.

Turkey and Russia are fighting each other in Syria.
Really tell us more.....didnt know this, Turkey wanted Assad out, just like America. But if Turkey is fighting Russia in Syria, then they must be fighting America and Europe as well. Russia and Turkey are close

Of course, and Turkish media will report that he was a Kurd.

I'm speaking to my father at the moment, and watched some Turkish news myself. They're saying he's Gülenist.

Really tell us more.....didnt know this, Turkey wanted Assad out, just like America. But if Turkey is fighting Russia in Syria, then they must be fighting America and Europe as well. Russia and Turkey are close

Turkey supports the rebels (ISIS), Russia supports Assad.

And Trump will no longer support the 'rebels'

Russia and Turkey are close

Turkey shot down a Russian aircraft a few years ago. Putin declared them terrorist supporters at the time, and there have been travel bans back and forth. As far as I know (and I am no expert at all), the relationship is rocky at best.

Turkey supports the rebels (ISIS), Russia supports Assad.

And Trump will no longer support the 'rebels'

Turkey and Russia reached an agreement to support their own side without meddling with the other.

Turkey goal is to suppress the Kurds, Russian goal is to keep their naval base and now their air base.

I'm speaking to my father at the moment, and watched some Turkish news myself. They're saying he's Gülenist.

Gulenist my ass.

He was conveniently killed. Turkey's security services are sympathetic to ISIS.

LOL -- im sure his speech was all about shifting turkey towards a moderate state.

Looks like they gave the playboy the business.

Turkey and Russia reached an agreement to support their own side without meddling with the other.

Supporting their own side implies 'meddling' with the opposing side.

Back