Russian ambrassador shot dead in Ankara, Turkey

Cui bono?

I doubt the Turkish state had anything to do with this. After all, Erdogan and Putin have been warming up.

The following parties would have a clear interest in sowing discord, however:

• Kurds
  • Islamic rebels in Syria
  • ISIS
  • Western intelligence services including the US

Obama cray cray.

First, Turkey shoots down a Russian jet and now it assassinates one of Russia's ambassadors? Fuck them.

Watched the video.. Shooter was behind him.. how the FUCK did the security detail let a person not a member of said detail get BEHIND the goddamn ambassador?

Shits about to go down. The Russians aren't the type to let shit go unanswered for.

Watched the video.. Shooter was behind him.. how the FUCK did the security detail let a person not a member of said detail get BEHIND the goddamn ambassador?
Incompetence or it was planned? Or this shooter was part of security.

610x.jpg

Trump+thumbs+u%5B.jpg

Vladimir_Putin_2015.jpg

9K720+Iskander+SS-26+Stone+mobile+theater+ballistic+missile+system++quasi-ballistic++solid-propellant+single-stage+guided+missiles%252C+model+9M723K1+cruises+at+hypersonic+speed+++CEP+%2528Circular+error+probable%2529+anti-ABM+maneuver+%2528.jpg

I believe he was part of the security team.

The things the assassin started blabbing after performing the hit reminded me of Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Timestamped.

The way the gunman was lurking in the background, meanmugging and shit, the only person there...looks like a false flag. Right CTers?

Turkey in 2016

Massive Terrorist Attack At Airport
Failed Military Coup
Assassinate Russian Ambassador

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back