Russian ambrassador shot dead in Ankara, Turkey

I don't know what. But I look for Russia to do something about this.
You bought the nonsense of putin being such a badass......there is nuttin he will do. Turkey is their ally and they are already in syria. Last thing they want is to turn Turkey against themselves which will make their helping with Assad that much harder. This will be swept under the rug

I mean he apparently got killed

By Putin, though. That's the "false" part in "false flag." Just like the US government killed a bunch of kids at Sandy Hook to push gun control. Adam Lanza was a patsy.

It's all part of The Plan.

And about 100 years ago, Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria was killed.

We know what happened next.

Archduke Ferdinand?

I have to admit, that was one of my first thoughts as well. But on refelection I don't think so; both Russia and Turkey have too much to lose by letting things spiral out of control. The fact there is no suggestion(so far)of direct involvement by the Turkish government helps. No doubt the Russians will give even less of a fuck, if that's actually possible, about collateral damage in Syria, but I don't see them taking action against the Turks.

You bought the nonsense of putin being such a badass......there is nuttin he will do. Turkey is their ally and they are already in syria. Last thing they want is to turn Turkey against themselves which will make their helping with Assad that much harder. This will be swept under the rug

Russia has already said talks between Russia, Turkey and Iran will go forward as planned. So yeah, that doesn't sound like they're getting ready to press the "launch" button.

Sorry but I don't think this is gonna get swept under the rug by Russia.

I see russian Ambassador is killed.

That's a nice Constantinople you've got there.
Would be a shame if
Someone reclaimed it

;^)

Image for the ages.

C0DdcRZXgAADF5K.jpg
This wont end well

those making jokes and saying fuck turkey and fuck Russia should just go back to the fight section of the website. What a bunch of asses here. This man lost his life today for nothing. This is a terrible day not only in Russia but for western civilization. The world is a fucked place because we have these islamist barbarians willing to die for their religion and a lust for killing as many infidels in the process. Thank goodness Trump won and he and Putin can work together to eradicate isis and islamic terrorism.

On the bright side, this news should be redeemable for a few more days of civilian slaughter in Syria. This land is mine, etc. Apocalyptic retards everywhere.

Watched the video.. Shooter was behind him.. how the FUCK did the security detail let a person not a member of said detail get BEHIND the goddamn ambassador?
Looked like there was no one around, just the motherfucker that shot the ambassador. Another sacrifice for Allah. Disgusting! These people are sick!

those making jokes and saying fuck turkey and fuck Russia should just go back to the fight section of the website. What a bunch of asses here. This man lost his life today for nothing. This is a terrible day not only in Russia but for western civilization. The world is a fucked place because we have these islamist barbarians willing to die for their religion and a lust for killing as many infidels in the process. Thank goodness Trump won and he and Putin can work together to eradicate isis and islamic terrorism.

Eradicating ISIS is very possible.

Eradicating Islamic terrorism is not.

what did russia do when turkey brought the russian plane down and everyone here was saying oooh turkey is fecked. Putin isnt this emotional leader who reacts easily. He and Turkey are too close and right now need to work with each other/ Russia needs Turkey in Syria

Watched the video.. Shooter was behind him.. how the FUCK did the security detail let a person not a member of said detail get BEHIND the goddamn ambassador?

The killer WAS security.

To be fair, you still think Obama is going to have a 3rd term and there will be a civil war.

You're pretty well regarded as a lunatic.

Back