• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is of course why Putin didn't do this under Trump. You can make all the excuses you like. The reality is, Putin didn't do shit while Trump was President.

Bush - "ooh, I'll take a little land"

Obama - "ooh, I'll take some more"

Trump - "........."

Biden - ”I'll take half the country"

<TheDonald>

<{goalbruh}>

He didn't invade while Trump was President! Holy shit! Trump is like, the ONLY President that hasn't overseen a Russian invasion of Ukraine! You must be right!

<{afrobol}>

Correct.

The main threat, of course, is that once Ukraine is integrated into NATO, someone (ie, the US), host nuclear weapons on Ukrainian soil as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy.

Ukraine joining NATO is a legitimate POTENTIAL threat to Russia, and that can't be denied.

The explanation that it's down to internal US politics is embarrassingly myopic and small-minded.

There are multiple NATO countries that share a border with Russia. Some are the same approximate distance from Moscow. Read what Putin said in regards to the bordering Baltic states joining NATO and the EU in 2004.

I'm beginning to believe less and less of any of this. I cant trust the media, I can't trust the bots overtaking the net.

Videos are coming out in mass of citizens being bombed and killed by Russian military. What exactly is there not to believe?

I’m surprised how people can fall for the words of a brutal dictator. Here we are 5 days in and it’s the same Russian talking points popping up.

Putin wants to control Ukraine because it’s an invasion path to Europe and vise versa in case something large pops off. No one in Europe was looking to invade Russia. The most likely aggressor would be Putin.

future invasion? since when the fuck was ukraine and its buddies ever posturing up for an invasion of russia? what intelligence agency ever came up with that? it would be the same as the united states putting all of their troops along the canadian/american border and then deciding to invade canada, under the pretext that one day in the future, canadian troops mounted on moose, and a bunch of polar bears might just decide to peacefully invade them. in what world are we living in where something like that is an actual scenario worth taking serious, and not just some shoddy propaganda to feed your citizens to try to get them to support your ambitions to take over another country which is posing no actual threat to you at all?

you've been watching too much of putin's propaganda my man.

Don't be stupid. Are you under the assumption that placing NATO right there is for completely altruistic reasons? We all know it's for Russia.

"We're not doing anything at all! We're just going to leave all these missiles over here for no good reason. Don't be so paranoid."

Don't be naive.

tumblr_mdp1oci0gV1rk5wnbo1_500.gif

Hogan now booking the world. The New World Order running shit in the Ukraine.
Hogan used to be this
Hulk-Hogan-Guitar.gif

Then was bought and paid for by Soros.

While the joke by @Rebelfett was funny, only complete and utter fools don't understand that there exists a behind the scenes financial cabal that largely runs the entire world.

Wake up dipshit.

and here we have Captain Bone Spurs over here talking about bravery.

Bunker Boy: "Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. We're going walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

Which is of course why Putin didn't do this under Trump. You can make all the excuses you like. The reality is, Putin didn't do shit while Trump was President.

Trump - "........."

<TheDonald>
He did not invade when Lincoln was President because Lincoln is in the wrestling hall of fame. When it comes to combat sports, wrestling is the best base. Plus Lincoln is like 3 feet taller than Putin.

Trump - "........."

<TheDonald>
correlation /= causation

and here we have Captain Bone Spurs over here talking about bravery.

Bunker Boy: "Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. After this, we're going to walk down and I'll be there with you. We're going walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong."

he was so brave that day...

Don't be stupid. Are you under the assumption that placing NATO right there is for completely altruistic reasons? We all know it's for Russia.

"We're not doing anything at all! We're just going to leave all these missiles over here for no good reason. Don't be so paranoid."

Don't be naive.

is ukraine a part of nato?

does nato currently have nuclear missiles stationed in ukraine, and pointed at russia?

im not too keen on that. maybe i should ask somebody outside of the kremlin.

From the point of view of normal people without a bunker a word war is the thing to avoid even if putin remain in command for some years. It looks that someone accepts a exchange of atomic bombs with millions of deaths for reach their goals. Unfortunately putin being senile and isolated has done the wrong move..

He did not invade when Lincoln was President because Lincoln is in the wrestling hall of fame. When it comes to combat sports, wrestling is the best base. Plus Lincoln is like 3 feet taller than Putin.

Are you high?

While the joke by @Rebelfett was funny, only complete and utter fools don't understand that there exists a behind the scenes financial cabal that largely runs the entire world.

Wake up dipshit.

When these types of things happen my first thought is always "is this illuminati?". I feel bad for even asking myself that question. Illuminati is literally the ONLY answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.