• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something here? I don’t see any resemblance. You are saying they somehow disassembled it from the truck and simply left it sitting there without destroying it if it is such an important piece of equipment.
One of two vehicles. Russian Krasukha-4 1RL257.

Hit them how? They have nuclear bunkers and underground facilities.
This location in Iran:
Natanz Enrichment Plant. Uranium enrichment facility.
2048px-Arak_Heavy_Water4-PHOTO.jpeg

Completely different situations. Donbas declared separatism because their lawfully elected president was removed by nazi junta.
Chechens were given their independence after 1st Chechen war but lately directly attacked Russian Dagestan region (not to mention multiple acts of terrorism on Russian territory), which led to 2nd Chechen war.

All you do is spew state sponsored kook aid. (I’ll keep the typo). It’s not a coincidence that once Putin took office he found a reason to take Chechnya back. In the process of which kill thousands of civilians.

You seem to always have an excuse to justify atrocities perpetrated by Putin. I’m sure you have justified reasons Putin had to have journalists and political rivals murdered and jailed as well.

So why did Putin have to invade Georgia?

Last edited:
This location in Iran:
Natanz Enrichment Plant. Uranium enrichment facility.
2048px-Arak_Heavy_Water4-PHOTO.jpeg

They have some underground elements in South-Western Iran hence we have no other option but to raid it completely because that is the only thing that will reverse this meaning a ground-invasion is extremely necessary and obligatory.. We are totally good for an invasion and objective will be achieved within months.. Everyone in the region will be wanting to join in on this one as it will be much easier raid and we won't have to worry about anti-insurgency they will take care of that side of things because I assume some of them will stay behind for good could even see it being split between different nations who will grab some areas due to the vast amount of oil and gas reservers there

Last edited:
Look, I’m not trying to whitewash Russian actions which I denounced.

All I’m arguing now is that people look a bit deeper into this conflict as it’s not simply black and white, and not like Russians are fully evil and Ukrainians are all good.

A big part of the reason for this invasion was the atrocities committed by these Nazi battalions in Donetsk and Luhansk regions. it’s been proven and confirmed.
This is one of the factors why a decent chunk of Russian population support this operation.

The question to ask, how an ethnic jew Vladimir Zelensky allowed those guys to exist ?

And to dig a little bit deeper, Israel had been arming these Azov Nazis for years now.

If anyone ever says why are ukrainians so willing to die in this likely unwinnable war for them against Russia instead of making a decision to peacefully continue living under the russians sphere of influence simply show them this video.

These guys are not stupid and aren't really defending the interest of their nation. They are simply evil and backward. Stuck in time.

I'm fucking sick of livng in uncertainty, let's get this over with. Gonna happen eventually anyway.

giphy.webp

Lol wtf. just how deep their involvement in the planning of the coup was

So Jan 6 was a attempted coup to you and what happened in Ukraine wasn't? Lol jesus christ
I mean words do have meanings right? Was it the Maidan coup or revolution?

The Oath Keepers are charged with sedition. Do you think it's highly unlikely they had any contacts with Stone or Giuliani or any of the other Republicans that plotted to steal the election? It's possible they were just swayed by the message like most of the people that stormed the Capitol but obviously they planned ahead more and took things further.

Zelensky is not going to accept de-Nazification. R.I.P. Ukraine

I predict Poland taking the west by means of Humanitarian Occupation after they watch Russia begin to Russify the east and south. First step: Economic Nationalization of Russia and insert the Ruble into the territory formerly known as Ukraine. I don't know how else Russia can survive these sanctions. One of their officials has already made the statement that the West is forcing an artificial default by freezing Russian assets.

I mean words do have meanings right? Was it the Maidan coup or revolution?

The Oath Keepers are charged with sedition. Do you think it's highly unlikely they had any contacts with Stone or Giuliani or any of the other Republicans that plotted to steal the election? It's possible they were just swayed by the message like most of the people that stormed the Capitol but obviously they planned ahead more and took things further.

This is honestly to absurd for me to discuss mate.

All you do is spew state sponsored kook aid. (I’ll keep the typo). It’s not a coincidence that once Putin took office he found a reason to take Chechnya back. In the process of which kill thousands of civilians.

You seem to always have an excuse to justify atrocities perpetrated by Putin. I’m sure you have justified reasons Putin had to have journalists and political rivals murdered and jailed as well.

georgia attacked south ossetia 1st...

Oh, I'm sorry, i didn't know you were still here Soy Rage. You may go now.

Oh yeah retard. I bet you have had such a busy day of drooling on yourself and shitting your pants that you didn't even notice me until now. You are such a "special" busy guy. Lmao

He could have surrounded it and gone in whatever fashion he was willing to weeks ago. It would have been a mess, but he would have taken it.

So why hasnt he?

I'm not sure that is true.

If you had asked me in mid February, I would have said that, no question- Russia could stroll into Ukraine and take what they want, when they want it.

But, what we have seen from Russia since they started this conflict - Placing intelligence chiefs under house arrest, sending high ranking Generals to the front, to be killed by snipers- paints a picture of a force that badly underestimated their enemy, and one who had become genuinely stalled, needing senior officers on the ground to force progress, rather than one which was intentionally taking up a holding position outside kyiv to intimidate, as you suggest.

Mate, I lived through both Russian-Chechen Wars and I know a little bit about both conflicts.

P.S. Because it was actually Georgia starting the genocide? :D
Active hostilities began on the night of August 8, when Georgia subjected the capital of South Ossetia to massive shelling, after which it attempted to establish control over South Ossetia.

Last edited:
Zelensky is not going to accept de-Nazification. R.I.P. Ukraine

I predict Poland taking the west by means of Humanitarian Occupation after they watch Russia begin to Russify the east and south. First step: Economic Nationalization of Russia and insert the Ruble into the territory formerly known as Ukraine. I don't know how else Russia can survive these sanctions. One of their officials has already made the statement that the West is forcing an artificial default by freezing Russian assets.

Smoke was seen over Russian Embassy in Warsaw today. You know what it means.

Smoke was seen over Russian Embassy in Warsaw today. You know what it means.

Couple weeks back I read that some lithuanian dude assaulted a russian diplomat outside the Russian embassy. Russia made threats, but nothing happened.

Maybe it was propoganda, IDK.

Because it was actually Georgia starting the genocide? :D
Active hostilities began on the night of August 8, when Georgia subjected the capital of South Ossetia to massive shelling, after which it attempted to establish control over South Ossetia.

Another separatist region inside a sovereign country and Putin runs into “liberate” it. Sounds like the same playbook he is running in the UA. I’m sure it just a coincidence though.

Also nice tuck on the rest of my post. Keep carrying water for a murderous dictator though.

Last edited:
I'm fucking sick of livng in uncertainty, let's get this over with. Gonna happen eventually anyway.

This kind of mentality is wrong. The US won WW2 and has been the major power but remember every single fight is a different fight.. There is no guaraantee for the US winning WW3 period and anyone who thinks otherwise is not being honest or doesn't understand how modern warfare works outside of conventional war.

The American civilization could be ended via cold start with EMP strike and immediately followed by 1000 warheads that lands on all population centers this will be the end of a chapter and that will only take an hour.... It is scary right? to know that it could only take an hour..

People will write about you like Atlantis ''that once a nation had existed'' then as time goes on stories will turn into legend and legends will turn into myth

The Moral of story is always view every single fight as new fight and never take your eyes of your potential opponent not even a second and if you get caught sleeping like sleepy Joe this could be bad.. Everyone can get caught but in this case you won't be saying I just got caught but you will be saying this on judgement day first ''We got caught and ended''

Last edited:

giphy.webp

Obviously I'm not in your shoes and nowhere near the conflict but I wouldn't over stress it.. want me to send you some vodka ? =) Swedish of course.. =)

giphy.webp

Moldova is supposedly next. I’m curious how Putin will justify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back