• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Italy. Italy tried to push for self independence from EU it hasn't worked.
Italy had printed liras and accumulated huge debts, then adopted EUR.
Being in eurozone had helped them a lot to survive 2008/2009 crisis and Covid crisis.
If they feel not comfortable, might adopt russian roubles or negotiate with U.S or U.K to be incorporated in U.S or U.K.

cliffs? im not gonna watch carlson while im eating..

its only a minute or two long speech by the republican you dont have to watch. you can stop it afterwards if you dont want to see some repeated clips of cucker sucking vladdy's cock.

send it my way too sherbro. i need me some fap material. the only good russian invader is a dead russian invader. if they ain't stiff as a board i won't be stiff and i'll be bored.
Send it to me too

Please DM, see if it’s something I haven’t seen on reddit..

Your profile settings doesn't allow me to send anything, sorry!

Since I don't have reddit I would like you guys to post any video footage you find. Really appreciated.

Your profile settings doesn't allow me to send anything, sorry!

Since I don't have reddit I would like you guys to post any video footage you find. Really appreciated.
Lame. I’ve probably seen the video. I lurk over in UkraineWarVideoReport and Ukraine subreddit, a lot of combat footage is up there. Feel bad for Ukraine. Russia does not care about high casualties, at all. They’ll keep slamming troops over there until they win. It’s unwinable.

So to be self independent nation one has to be Pro EU,Pro NATO?

How would that be any different from when they would be putting Ukraine into EU, NATO? you claim that Ukraine would be a "independent nation, sovereign nation"yet by joining the EU, NATO you longer let decisions be decided by your own nation you have to let everything to be decided by EU.

Look at Italy. Italy tried to push for self independence from EU it hasn't worked.

They refuse Serb republic to be independent because they fear it would be on the Russian side.
So it's OK to take over another country, as long as they want to be friends with someone you don't like? That's just shitty logic bud, you're better than that.
As an independent nation, they should have the freedom to join any fucking group they want to, as long as that group is willing to accept them.

So it's OK to take over another country, as long as they want to be friends with someone you don't like? That's just shitty logic bud, you're better than that.
As an independent nation, they should have the freedom to join any fucking group they want to, as long as that group is willing to accept them.
So it's OK to take over another country
Like NATO, former admins did invaded Kosovo and bombed Serbia over it? destroying civilian infrastructures for number of days?

they should have the freedom to join any fucking group they want to
Why does Ukraine have a advisor who has a family currently serving in the current admin? how is that ok?

Now that Ukraine has claimed their ethnic superiority, will anyone change their tune?

Yes, when I see Ukraine invading Russia and bombing Moscow and St Pete for the same reason.
So now that Ukraine has confirmed they believe they are ethnically superior, have nazi battalions, and all that jazz. That's ok? A week ago it was downplayed to Bolivia. Just checking.

So now that Ukraine has confirmed they believe they are ethnically superior, have nazi battalions, and all that jazz. That's ok? A week ago it was downplayed to Bolivia. Just checking.

Wait, wait, wait, are you actually supporting Russia's agression on Ukraine?

Reactions: lsa
Is it legit? Is this guy really a journalist?
I really don't know. Channel 24 is a Ukrainian station and that appears to be their emblem but I can't find anything about the journalist and when I go on the Channel 24 website I can't find any reference to it. If it's fake it's a good attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.