• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Yeah. If it can be built, it will be built. Better by our allies than only by our enemies. Europe should pay for its own defense.
That would have worked out great for us in WW1 or WW2. What's going on now between Countries is to destabilize the Western Alliance.

The one area that Iran, Russia, China , North Korea, Saudi Arabia an aome African countries would love to end. England former MI6 head said the direction US is taking is the greatest threat to worldwide democracy since WW1.

About time we see all this stuff. Meat assault by Russians bodies all over the place.

That would have worked out great for us in WW1 or WW2. What's going on now between Countries is to destabilize the Western Alliance.

The one area that Iran, Russia, China , North Korea, Saudi Arabia an aome African countries would love to end. England former MI6 head said the direction US is taking is the greatest threat to worldwide democracy since WW1.
IMHO Europe should tell Chinesse puppet in U.N that U.N is POS and admit reality that U.S had lost World hegemony.
When remowed navy from Black Sea.
And balls they doesn't have cos Trump most likely will win and I don't want to see reality .....like instead of small village....without Europe U.S will have Great Depression and even can't enrich uranium ....not alone other stuff...

says the guy who got caught sharing fake stories over and over again...

but thats k, as long as it says "breaking!" imagine expecting a cheerleader to check his sources before posting?
LMAO again, the guy sharing fake stories over and over again is you. Got any hot RT stories to share?! lmao
clown.

Nah, it will be fine

I have no clue where is Gerasimov.
One stuff I do know: he is very bad for Ukraine....
1. He get that massive mobile phones usage in occupied areas is dangerous..
2. He had ordered to install huge number of jamming stations and pelengators
3. Under him Russia had upgraded SAM systems software....

Earlier, despite radar was able to see drone, in a lot of cases system didn't had reacted on very slow drone.... cos it was very slow ....
4. Number of friendly fire cases done by SAMs and MRLS had been reduced dramatically.
5. A lot of passive detection had been started to be used: passive radars, listening stations, other kind of detectors .... ...

Israel had used 2 nd bunker booster bomb from batch supplied by Pentagon.
They should have 98 bombs of such model left ready for usage...
After this hamas ( bakced up by encouraged by Kremlin Iran ) agreed to release approx 20 civilian hostiges ....in order not to get next bunker blast type bomb...

The problem is that Hamas had developed network with bunkers located below first or 2 nd level of underground tunnels ....
.I.e deeper

That’s your entire character on here. All you do is share Russian MSM that you believe despite having a working internet connection.
His task is to make thread useless with boring and predictable posts. For this he in best case might recieve remainings from 0,5 rouble per 1 post after from this 0,5 rouble will be paid off for curator and manager AND after this had been done, taxman will charge too...so dude is working as much as he is capable. With chatbots era this will be even more difficult.

dont forget Hindustan Times! they have a fancy font!
It is funny resource because majority of their real paying customers doesn't care is Ukr or even Russia under Zimbabwe or under Hitler .... So threads about ukr might be made in any way and majority of posters are troll farms workers ..

The war has been going on for 698 days today. I've read, listened and watched so many different pieces of media to learn what the motivations of the Russians were for invading a sovereign country. To this day, I have yet to hear any piece of evidence that would justify this insane atrocity. The fact there are people in this thread defending the invasion is baffling to me. Zero moral compass.

The war has been going on for 698 days today. I've read, listened and watched so many different pieces of media to learn what the motivations of the Russians were for invading a sovereign country. To this day, I have yet to hear any piece of evidence that would justify this insane atrocity. The fact there are people in this thread defending the invasion is baffling to me. Zero moral compass.

It's about conquering territory and Putler trying to get the Soviet Union back. All the other excuses are pathetic and only brainwashed Russian shills believe the nonsense.

Back