• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

The E.U. has a plan just in case Trump cuts off aid to Ukraine. They said they'll shoulder the load, because they know Putin won't stop if he wins.

I love this narrative that Putin is some crazed mad man that is going to just illegally bomb and invade other countries because of their military operation in Ukraine.

You really are this stupid aren't you.

I love this narrative that Putin is some crazed mad man that is going to just illegally bomb and invade other countries because of their military operation in Ukraine.

You really are this stupid aren't you.

Yeah, because Russia says they wouldn't invade, and they keep their word.

{<diva}

The E.U. has a plan just in case Trump cuts off aid to Ukraine. They said they'll shoulder the load, because they know Putin won't stop if he wins.

Even if Trump get's in that's 6 months away, not sure if Putler is holding out for that but things inside Russia are not good right now, not sure how long they can keep the smo up while the country is slowly imploding.

Even if Trump get's in that's 6 months away, not sure if Putler is holding out for that but things inside Russia are not good right now, not sure how long they can keep the smo up while the country is slowly imploding.
If sanctions will be so effective like till today: at least all 2025 th in row with talking that Special Military operation is going as had been planned. And why not? There isn't sufficient evidence that their ability to hire " meat " had reduced, nor also that their ability to produce cruise missiles and drones had been reduced. Yes, sanctions does prevent investments from west. This is ALL here....and they are getting into mad mode cos this.

while west doesn't have balls to escalate cos they like Russia had told for russians are weak pussies without balls....living in fear from matushka.

Confiscation of Russian assets might be first step here to show any sign that some kind of balls west still does have.

Next nice step might be threat to supply Ukraine with tactical nuclear weapons and why not? Cos weak pussies in cubicles? Russia doesn't have technical ability to intercept strategic missiles equipped with penteration aids. Reagan had knew this reality and balls....to destroy USSR and Warshaw block in arms race....

Russians are laughing all days and night about agenda how pussy and living in fear 24/7/365 are bums in west....

Ukraine is still getting toasted, nothing has really changed. The west continues to push fake narratives about the war. Ukraine can never win this war, which is something most intelligent people already know. The only answer is to settle the war on Russian terms. I know that hurts Ukrainian sympathizers feelings, but that's the reality of the situation. Ukraine is literally driving around arresting people, dragging them to the war, and forcing them to fight. Zelesnky wont stop until Ukraine is completely obliterated. I think there's a good chance Zelensky will be assassinated. Fab 3000's are capable of breaching fortieid defenses, and Russian missile production is immense. They are not running out of weapons as the west likes to portray, It's Ukraine that is running out of everything.

Last edited:
Ukraine is still getting toasted, nothing has really changed. The west continues to push fake narratives about the war. Ukraine can never win this war, which is something most intelligent people already know. The only answer is to settle the war on Russian terms. I know that hurts Ukrainian sympathizers feelings, but that's the reality of the situation. Ukraine is literally driving around arresting people, dragging them to the war, and forcing them to fight. Zelesnky wont stop until Ukraine is completely obliterated. I think there's a good chance Zelensky will be assassinated. Fab 3000's are capable of breaching fortieid defenses, and Russian missile production is immense. They are not running out of weapons as the west likes to portray, It's Ukraine that is running out of everything.
Russia is getting closer to the Vespine fields, any day now.

Most intelligent people know that StarCraft is not an analogue for actual war

probe-mining-starcraft.gif

When this simple neo colonial war is going on, casual workforce still is working in order to earn profit for their " masters " cos it is business and nothing personal.
Russia with pride is striking electricity supply substations providing electricity for coal miners undergeound....
Yesterday they had hit substations providing electricity for coal miners working underground ...as outcome more than 70 coal miners had been " trapped " underground. By using generators provided by evil west ukr money hungry kleptocrats managed to resume power supply for coal mine and evacuation these workers.
European taxpayers money isn't donated to support private kleptocracy operating coal mines near frontline ..... we will do so nice job with okraine cos this....they will see real hell pretty soon.
We also will ask where are donated generators.
ALL generators our governments had donated...m...
OFc we can't account all generators cos a lot had been donated by private companies and charities + ordinary citizens living in europe...

Still we do have damn a lot of lists and will ask...

Yes , you have been saying that for over a year and yet they are still defending. You think everything is peaches and puppies right now in Russia?

Yes , you have been saying that for over a year and yet they are still defending. You think everything is peaches and puppies right now in Russia?
Yes, he is thinking that Partially mobilisation of 300000 males and in top for this reality intensive hiring process for small special operation reducing unemployment % is big achievement and also that to use savings in order to fund military supplies and supplies indirectly related to small special operation ....by making GDP growth net is good sign. I do know that he also will be happy with infrastructure reconstruction funding from Russia's federal budget and to get Chechnya No2 and No3 on his own neck with happiness.
Cos he will not pay for this real life...

Lol 😆 Ukraine isn't getting toasted. It was supposed to take Russia 2 months to take Kiev. Lol 😆

Most beautiful achievement for Russia was when west and China had ceded ukr to Russia...by talking about unlimited friendship and remowing navy ships from Black Sea and relocating diplomats from Kiev to Lvov etc.... you really need to be ukr gov not to get what is happening.

While Exile Hostomel stuff was beauty. To install elite paratroopers by using helicopters and get airfields useless cos ukr had used 4 152 mm soviet era guns and some 4 120 mm old mortars plus batches with casual trucks loaded with fuel etc.. small special operation.

Back