• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This goes beyond countries. People think governments have real power. The private sector has the power.
they are trying to destabilise (Western) Europe.
The War in Ukraine is just a project of the privat sector to speed up the shift of capital from the west to the east.
Europe is finished. The population is old.
The birth rate is low. Everybody could have predicted this.
The whole system is a failure.
They want all women and men to work. This leads to less children. This leads to an old population with low birth rates.
They have to let in immigrants to try to solve the low birth rates.
This system can only operate temporarily.
Now they have made the choice to move industry and capital to countries and areas with a young population with high birth rates. They will do the same for a time as they have done in the west.
The whole Ukraine war is just a move in the plan.

germany is de industrialising right now in a rapid speed. They have given up on Europe.
Europe has a bad future because of old population and low birth rates. There is no growth.
Europe is finished I had to read in 2008 th crisis.
Finished loosers and parsites designed to die being world leaders in litography machinery and nanotech " slicing " technique in the world.
Really loosers and parasites to manufacture bearings for uranium enrichment centrifuges and medicaments etc.
In my area with approx the same number of inhabitants we always had managed to put food on the table even if with depleted soil.

Hate and cry. Even with horses during big and long wars.
Parasites hate and cry.

this conflict is created by nato...

why would russia start a conflict with its gdp the size of italy? it makes no sense

I believe Putin has offered up plenty of reasons...to de natzify, Ukraine is not a real country, Rebuilding the USSR, have you not been paying attention? It all sums up to Russia being the enemy we all knew they were

I btw was respectful about South Africa until I had to read troll Princs Of Pain.
When I had to read his bullshit I assumed that better if we had banned export to South Africa. We are selling medicaments, medical equipment, equipment for precision mechanics, laser technique and machinery, optic manufacturing equipment, equipment for drilling industry etc.
Cos we are parasites and useless enemies according to some trolls earning their paychecks.

I believe Putin has offered up plenty of reasons...to de natzify, Ukraine is not a real country, Rebuilding the USSR, have you not been paying attention? It all sums up to Russia being the enemy we all knew they were

you keep parroting absurd corporate media talking points...

now in real world russia was happy with the relationship it had with the west. they have natural resources and west is buying those resources.

there was no point in starting a conflict.

so the conflict was started by somebody or someone who didn't like that set up... i let you figure out who that somebody might be

With money printing and base key interest rate 12% he is close to start deNazificafion of Russia.
Zimbabwe started deNazification with 20% base key interest rate limit.

Funny you say that, all the anti UKR news that your buddy spinMarino posts are all msm

"anti ukr"?

you mean news that even msm can no longer lie about and have to admit?

being pro truth and facts doesn't mean "anti ukr"

One bad thing is that despite shit did by Putin they still does have gold and other resources & forex actives to continue at least till end of May 2024 th.

you keep parroting absurd corporate media talking points...

now in real world russia was happy with the relationship it had with the west. they have natural resources and west is buying those resources.

there was no point in starting a conflict.

so the conflict was started by somebody or someone who didn't like that set up... i let you figure out who that somebody might be

Those talking points came from the Kremlin...wtf?

Of course this war is pointless Russia could at any point stop being a shithole country and stop terrorizing it's neighbors, but alas here we are

Europe is finished I had to read in 2008 th crisis.
Finished loosers and parsites designed to die being world leaders in litography machinery and nanotech " slicing " technique in the world.
Really loosers and parasites to manufacture bearings for uranium enrichment centrifuges and medicaments etc.
In my area with approx the same number of inhabitants we always had managed to put food on the table even if with depleted soil.

Hate and cry. Even with horses during big and long wars.
Parasites hate and cry.

it’s finished. Germany is already de industrialising in a rapid way.
These is not a war between countries. Ukraine is just a project. Even the ‘US’ gave up on Europe. They even blew up a pipeline to speed up the decline.
We all know that governments mean nothing. They are fully controlled by corporation.
If corporation decides to move it’s business to somewhere else. It simply happens. The corporations also control the military. they are not aligned to countries.
Wars are always business. Who controls business.

Those talking points came from the Kremlin...wtf?

Of course this war is pointless Russia could at any point stop being a shithole country and stop terrorizing it's neighbors, but alas here we are

now if only nato would stop being shithole alliance and stop their pointless provocations...

now if only nato would stop being shithole alliance and stop their pointless provocations...

NATO hasn't provoked nearly enough. Ukraine should have been given long range missiles from day 1.

NATO hasn't provoked nearly enough. Ukraine should have been given long range missiles from day 1.

so russia was justified to go in and preemptively go against nato backed regime in kiev?

instead of small scale special military operation, it should've been full scale invasion?

it’s finished. Germany is already de industrialising in a rapid way.
These is not a war between countries. Ukraine is just a project. Even the ‘US’ gave up on Europe. They even blew up a pipeline to speed up the decline.
We all know that governments mean nothing. They are fully controlled by corporation.
If corporation decides to move it’s business to somewhere else. It simply happens. The corporations also control the military. they are not aligned to countries.
Wars are always business. Who controls business.
Corporation is business, let's move.
Like we had to see stuff that happens in IT industry.
And Germany doesn't care what stuff americans or ukrainians might think about them and they can't produce 1 slicing machine for nanotech.

U.S isn't world hegemon, get this and Russia or China too isn't
There is competiton for world hegemon status because U.S had remowed battle ships from Black Sea and had relocated diplomats from Kiev and don't cry, U.S really might piss off.
Country is for elite to milk society and brainwash with propaganda.
Really piss off with overrated weapons, Iran might supply more and for cheap price.

This too is realpolitik and U.S alrady according to you had lost and europe mihgt sent slicing machinery to Iran and China too?
Maybe highly enriched uranium too?
2 weeks and commercial enrichment facility might start to produce HEU and sent to Iran and sorry, U.S sanctions are useless.
North Korea and Iran proved this.

Btw I really want to see idiots thinking that China, Russia or U.S is hegemon to get lesson.

Last edited:
While I don't agree with version that U.S had blew up pipeline.
Because this had reduced ammount of money europe might provide to Ukr and for weapons purchases....indirectly if to look in this all in depth, not just as regular mainstream media consumer....it was huge blow vs U.S and Germany not benefit for U.S.

so russia was justified to go in and preemptively go against nato backed regime in kiev?

instead of small scale special military operation, it should've been full scale invasion?

Don't be daft grimballs. Russia invaded and Ukraine should have been supported properly by the west. Russia let the war dogs loose and will bear responsibility for what they have done one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back