• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russians are dying of cholera because they been drinking the water and contracting it. Lack of bottle water and access to clean water is to blame.

@Strychnine posted this video already.

I had a pretty good laugh reading all these pro Ukrainian posts with videos of their “successful” attacks and then the reaction “why are they stopping their counter offensive when they’re destroying them so easily”?

Well, folks, that’s the reality of Ukrainian propaganda. People truly believe that everything is going according to the plan, but the situation is nearly catastrophic for Ukraine.

- First of foremost, idiot Zelensky wasted a lot of elite soldiers and armored vehicles, tanks trying to hold on to Bakhmut while Russians were fighting with convicts and mercs. At the same time Wagner boss Prigozhin was performing an act trying to make it look like Russian forces have no ammo, no supplies etc luring more and more Ukrainians into Bakhmut grinder.

- Russian missile and drone strikes obviously had a huge effect on Ukrainian air defense systems so they started counter offensive without air support and adequate air defense support. As a result, in a few weeks of this counteroffensive, Ukraine shut down ZERO Russian helicopters and planes while they kept attacking Ukrainian tanks and vehicles. The above posted video of Russian helicopter damaged during the flight is the only known casualty so far.

- Ukrainian forces didn’t expect Russians to have a very effective anti drone defense and a huge number of FPV drones. There are dozens of videos of FPV drones destroying Leopards, Bradleys and other units.

- Finally and most shockingly, last few days Ukraine stopped using much of their tanks and armored vehicles and keeps sending wave after wave of infantry without any support, so the number of Ukrainian casualties is in thousands now.

- Another huge indication of the tide turning is a noticeably increase numbers of Ukrainian POWs, there was very few of them in the first days of the offensive, but dozens of videos with POWs last several days.

Also shows the U.S. mine clearing vehicle making a path so IFV's and Tanks can go in.

@Strychnine what do you think of the S300 mockups and the drills in San Diego? Seems like they are preparing for Russia to do something stupid.

@Strychnine what do you think of the S300 mockups and the drills in San Diego? Seems like they are preparing for Russia to do something stupid.
Nothing new.
The same Bulgaria and Greece etc with S-300 and exercises 6 + years ago.
Military should do exercises on regular basis.

I had a pretty good laugh reading all these pro Ukrainian posts with videos of their “successful” attacks and then the reaction “why are they stopping their counter offensive when they’re destroying them so easily”?

Well, folks, that’s the reality of Ukrainian propaganda. People truly believe that everything is going according to the plan, but the situation is nearly catastrophic for Ukraine.

- First of foremost, idiot Zelensky wasted a lot of elite soldiers and armored vehicles, tanks trying to hold on to Bakhmut while Russians were fighting with convicts and mercs. At the same time Wagner boss Prigozhin was performing an act trying to make it look like Russian forces have no ammo, no supplies etc luring more and more Ukrainians into Bakhmut grinder.

- Russian missile and drone strikes obviously had a huge effect on Ukrainian air defense systems so they started counter offensive without air support and adequate air defense support. As a result, in a few weeks of this counteroffensive, Ukraine shut down ZERO Russian helicopters and planes while they kept attacking Ukrainian tanks and vehicles. The above posted video of Russian helicopter damaged during the flight is the only known casualty so far.

- Ukrainian forces didn’t expect Russians to have a very effective anti drone defense and a huge number of FPV drones. There are dozens of videos of FPV drones destroying Leopards, Bradleys and other units.

- Finally and most shockingly, last few days Ukraine stopped using much of their tanks and armored vehicles and keeps sending wave after wave of infantry without any support, so the number of Ukrainian casualties is in thousands now.

- Another huge indication of the tide turning is a noticeably increase numbers of Ukrainian POWs, there was very few of them in the first days of the offensive, but dozens of videos with POWs last several days.

Hey did you miss my post that explained that in the first week of the counter offensive Ukraine managed to recover more ground then the combined forces of US and Britain in France during Normand invasion and that has they say is hardly a failure. Of course Pulter is getting his own guys diseased from water born viruses "cholera" because he thought it was a good idea to blow up the dam.

Sad to see him stop. But from where will all the unpaid interns at ISW and other places copy paste their numbers from? :(

Fy-eanZWAAInyTL

Man that image is from the moment before that guy got killed. I want Ukraine to win and support them for doing this, but let’s not meme in the guy that died fighting. For all we know he’s some poor conscript that got yoinked out of his home and sent out to die with no training

Wagners ammo shortage was real imo , saw plenty about it in rus chat groups from ex wagner guys who survived contract ,they "lured" ukr by simply leaving the corridor open since ukr chose to contest the town.

Rest is news from rus tele groups which might be true or not, we will see

Man that image is from the moment before that guy got killed. I want Ukraine to win and support them for doing this, but let’s not meme in the guy that died fighting. For all we know he’s some poor conscript that got yoinked out of his home and sent out to die with no training

They called for surrender when the video start, they told them go out with your hands up and you will live.

It is funny cause they actually gas light themselves all the time too. Now they are like "well the fact Kiev didn't fall within a couple weeks shows this was all worth it and the 'pro russian' side was clearly wrong".

It is so truly bizarre. I really don't think any of the "russian bots" here every suggested a blitz to Kiev was the goal. I always said the Russians are going to take/took these regions, then they will dig in and hold them, which will lead to an endless proxy war, that the plebs in Russia and Ukraine will die for and plebs everywhere else will pay for. Meanwhile the elites will make lots of money both during the conflict and eventual reconstruction after they eventually come to the negotiating table and Ukraine will not be getting these areas back.

These same people were literally LOLing over a year ago that Russia would have ran out by ammo and food over a year ago. A year later, Ukraine runs into russian artillery and air superiority. Uhhhh, how is that narrative going? It is amazing.

It's unfortunate but he decided to take a weapon towards Ukrainian fighters where it would have been easier to put down his weapon and gave up. They been passing notes to put hands up and say surrender and unlike Russians Ukrainian vast majority of cases bring them in. Russians where dropping like flies in the trench he should have understood it was a bad idea.

Hey did you miss my post that explained that in the first week of the counter offensive Ukraine managed to recover more ground then the combined forces of US and Britain in France during Normand invasion and that has they say is hardly a failure. Of course Pulter is getting his own guys diseased from water born viruses "cholera" because he thought it was a good idea to blow up the dam.
Surely, they shouldn’t stop the offensive then if they recovered so much land so easily, don’t you think?

Unfortunate reality here is that Ukraine barely gained any land and hasn’t been able to get through Russian first line of defense, let alone the “Surovikin defense line”.
If you think losing 20 to 30% of supplied armored vehicles are worth 3 villages Ukraine has been able to capture so far, fair play to you.

Ukraine has no chance in this counter offensive without air superiority or at least adequate air defense. There’s currently nothing stopping Russian Air Force from making rounds after rounds on Ukrainian troops.

It is funny cause they actually gas light themselves all the time too. Now they are like "well the fact Kiev didn't fall within a couple weeks shows this was all worth it and the 'pro russian' side was clearly wrong".

It is so truly bizarre. I really don't think any of the "russian bots" here every suggested a blitz to Kiev was the goal. I always said the Russians are going to take/took these regions, then they will dig in and hold them, which will lead to an endless proxy war, that the plebs in Russia and Ukraine will die for and plebs everywhere else will pay for. Meanwhile the elites will make lots of money both during the conflict and eventual reconstruction after they eventually come to the negotiating table and Ukraine will not be getting these areas back.

These same people were literally LOLing over a year ago that Russia would have ran out by ammo and food over a year ago. A year later, Ukraine runs into russian artillery and air superiority. Uhhhh, how is that narrative going? It is amazing.

Whatever criticisms you want to throw at Ukraine and Zelensky and whatever else you can think of...

... it's still been a fundamental fuck up from Russia.

A completely pointless waste of lives on both sides due to incompetent leadership.

Imagine anyone celebrating Russian successes - they're already completely irredeemable at this point. They can never come out of this looking good.

Yeah not the least interested in invading Kyiv 17 miles from the center of the capital.

It's unfortunate but he decided to take a weapon towards Ukrainian fighters where it would have been easier to put down his weapon and gave up. They been passing notes to put hands up and say surrender and unlike Russians Ukrainian vast majority of cases bring them in. Russians where dropping like flies in the trench he should have understood it was a bad idea.
I understand that and the Ukrainian soldier did what he had to do. I’m saying we at home shouldn’t be sitting here joking about it. It’s poor character more in line with what I expect from Russian supporters

Wagners ammo shortage was real imo , saw plenty about it in rus chat groups from ex wagner guys who survived contract ,they "lured" ukr by simply leaving the corridor open since ukr chose to contest the town.

Rest is news from rus tele groups which might be true or not, we will see
Yeah, there’s definitely a riff between Prigozhin and Shoigu, but gotta keep in mind Prigozhin is close to Putin, I refuse to believe all of his request for ammo were ignored when he could’ve made a call to Putin at any time, I believe it was more about his issues with Shoigu

Yeah, there’s defectively a riff between Prigozhin and Shoigu, but gotta keep in mind Prigozhinie close to Putin, I refuse to believe all of his request for ammo were ignored when he could’ve made a call to Putin at any time, I believe it was more about his issues with Shoigu

Think prigozin straight up said shoigu was blocking ammo but who knows, oligarchs play their games

So a murderer got himself killed and now we are supposed to feel pity?
He’s not a murder er he’s a soldier fighting in a war. I not asking for pity I’m saying show him some respect. At the end of the day he showed incredible fortitude and bravery, whether or not we thought he was on the right side of history

Surely, they shouldn’t stop the offensive then if they recovered so much land so easily, don’t you think?

Because they need to secure their gains before pushing further?

Unfortunate reality here is that Ukraine barely gained any land and hasn’t been able to get through Russian first line of defense, let alone the “Surovikin defense line”.
If you think losing 20 to 30% of supplied armored vehicles are worth 3 villages Ukraine has bern able to capture so far, fair play to you.

Ukraine counter-offensive has barely started though, i mean Russian winter offensive got them 2 towns in like 6 months of fighting after losing tons of land.

Ukraine has no chance in this counter offensive without air superiority or at least adequate air defense. There’s currently nothing stopping Russian Air Force from making rounds after rounds on Ukrainian troops.

The Russian Air Force has not engaged Ukrainian forces, they are relying on KA-52 flying low and avoiding long-mid range anti-air.

mines and drones on the other hand seem to be working very well on Ukraine.

Reactions: PEB
Status
Not open for further replies.