News Russia president Putin meets with Khabib and his dad, again

In your opinion why do people get butthurt over pictures with Kadyrov and not Putin on this forum which has a lot of right wingers?

I am not right wing and I am not a fan of Putin nor Khadyrov. In fact, I despise all autocratic leadership and the US is no different. How do you feel about Colby taking pictures with Trump? How do you feel about Khabib taking pictures with Putin, Khadyrov or those filthy and hypocrite bedouins in the desert of the UAE?

Pulling

pulling on shorts and fence doesn’t mean shit. Plus he officially won round three take khabibs cock out of your ass dude. Have you ever been in a cage fight? Then stfu.

LOL! So cheating to stop a takedown and gain a striking advantage isn't cheating?

Are you retarded?

Good points, Kadyrov comes across as the less PC version of Putin, obviously less powerfull too. I would have thought though that conservatice Christian and Muslims values aren't far off each other but whatever. I do think it's because Kadyrov is Muslim why the right wingers get butt hurt.

Kadyrov is the nightmare for the entire American and Western progressive left wing.

I was waiting for the joke. But I guess thats really what they were saying

damn I am so ashamed to have macron as president, then I think of trump, and I feel better ...

I used to think that then I realised Trump is a pathetic Ziocon idiot and really pathetic human being to begin with.

Is Macron actually bad? They tell us on TV here in Russia that in France people are now leaning towards supporting nationalistic opposition leaders. In fact in all Europe
He is a puppet(Rotschilds,Attali,etc). Marine Le Pen, is only there because in the two-rounds electoral system she can not win. French people will never vote for the FN/RN in the second round.

LOL I love the end when Khabib starts talking like a motherfucker and Putin had already said "I want to congratulate you again" meaning - Allright that's it boys.

Then Putin just goes "I want to congratulate you again" this time meaning - Allright shut the fuck up for god sakes

Awesome.

Btw... Macron is a fucking disgrace for France. Have you been around Paris lately ? It is a fucking dumpster... looks like downtown LA.

LOL! So cheating to stop a takedown and gain a striking advantage isn't cheating?

Are you retarded?
He kicks him in the balls early in the round too. Definitely cheating in that round, and holding gloves to prevent strikes and take downs. Should have deducted 2 points in that round alone.

Anyway, LOL at the President of Russia dissing Mcgregor.

Actual translation:

Putin: Good job. Great fight, strong opponent, good RNC
Khabib: Thank you sir
Putin: Fedor is GOAT though
Khabib: I know sir
Putin: Will you fight GSP?
Khabib: I hope so sir
Putin: GSP is gay
Khabib: A little bit sir
Putin: Hugging Dana was gay too
Khabib: Sorry sir
Putin: Ok son. Wait outside. I'll have a vodka drink with your father

Lol so true. I wish I could give this post 100 likes.

Putin will never look at Khabib as adoringly as he does at Fedor.

E7B758BA-0F5B-4089-A383-C344BD66405C.jpeg

sharing the details with the Judo black belt/prezo_O

Lol he is so open with Putin, amazing. He kinda went over the whole fight and emotionally as well. I think that is the most Khabib will ever share with "us".

And thank you for the translation+transcript.

I think he gets a bit star struck when he meets Putin, was the same when he met him after Conor fight.
He probably respects him a lot and it's an honour to meet the president of the country after all.

Back