News Russia president Putin meets with Khabib and his dad, again

Khabib is so humble and very self critical. So refreshing to see. Dude has a perfect MMA record and probably hasn’t lost a round in his career!

When you realize you can have a better MMA talk at Kremlin than Sherdog

Even Putin knows Conor is a can...

" It was a worthy victory and I think it was a worthy, strong opponent this time. "

Hahahah. Lmao. Putin knows about what Diaz said which is unfortunately the correct assessement of Conors featherweight run. ''You knocked out 3 midgets and your pumped up''

Khabib is so humble and very self critical. So refreshing to see. Dude has a perfect MMA record and probably hasn’t lost a round in his career!
Haven't seen the Tibau fight?

But regardless, Khabib is a true martial artist and it is nice to see

Based on that translation Putin tried to end the discussion multiple times, but Khabib didn't get the hint and just kept talking way too long.

Not only are Muslims fully against ideology of gays, but Putin is also against it he has banned the glorifying and advertising of being gay and banned gay parades ect
"ideology of gays"? That's a first to me.

You know all Muslims? You personally know 1.4 billion people, or whatever the exact figure is?

Facts trump your feelings:
Muslims, by a margin of 51 percent to 34 percent, favor same-sex marriage, compared to just four years ago when a majority, 51 percent, were opposed. There were similar results for black Protestants, with 54 percent opposing gay marriage in PRRI's 2014 American Values Atlas, compared with 43 percent in the latest findings.

Indeed, opposition to same-sex marriage is now limited almost entirely to white conservative Christians. Fifty-eight percent of white evangelical Christians and 53 percent of Mormons—an overwhelming majority of whom are white—are opposed to allowing gay couples to marry. The group with the most opposition, though, is Jehovah's Witnesses, a group which is 36 percent white, 32 percent Hispanic and 27 percent black in the U.S. Just 13 percent support the law.
https://www.newsweek.com/muslim-white-evangelical-gay-marriage-907627

You don't have to sell me on Putin being an evil cunt.

Actual translation:

Putin: Good job. Great fight, strong opponent, good RNC
Khabib: Thank you sir
Putin: Fedor is GOAT though
Khabib: I know sir

this part got me

I just want to point out the only round he he ever lost was round 3 to Conor.

Actual translation:

Putin: Good job. Great fight, strong opponent, good RNC
Khabib: Thank you sir
Putin: Fedor is GOAT though
Khabib: I know sir
Putin: Will you fight GSP?
Khabib: I hope so sir
Putin: GSP is gay
Khabib: A little bit sir
Putin: Hugging Dana was gay too
Khabib: Sorry sir
Putin: Ok son. Wait outside. I'll have a vodka drink with your father

Shit man, you got the director's cut version :D.

Hard fast puncher - take him down make him grapple and tire him out.

Aka the GSP vs Penn 2 strategy (GSP has said that is what he did the first round - make Penn Grapple and tire out his his arms so he slows down and has less pop).

Hard fast puncher - take him down make him grapple and tire him out.

Aka the GSP vs Penn 2 strategy (GSP has said that is what he did the first round - make Penn Grapple and tire out his his arms so he slows down and has less pop).

GSP was Khabib's idol growing up. So it's natural he uses same strategy.

Thanks for the translations you do every time, we are lucky to have you here

Back