Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/flynn-to-testify-trump-ordered-him-to-contact-russians-reports.html

I'm sure you all know this by now, but I want to share this delicious nothing burger

"Citing a Flynn "confidant," ABC News' Brian Ross reported that Flynn has "promised full cooperation" with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and he is "prepared to testify against President Trump, against members of the Trump family and others in the White House. He is prepared to testify that President Trump, as a candidate, Donald Trump, ordered and directed him to make contact with the Russians, which contradicts all that Donald Trump has said at this point."

Ohhh boy this could get interesting...

"Citing a Flynn "confidant," ABC News' Brian Ross reported that Flynn has "promised full cooperation" with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and he is "prepared to testify against President Trump, against members of the Trump family and others in the White House. He is prepared to testify that President Trump, as a candidate, Donald Trump, ordered and directed him to make contact with the Russians, which contradicts all that Donald Trump has said at this point."

Could get interesting?

This is literally already interesting.

Oh wow if that's true I can't wait to see what happens.

Man, this stuff is quickly adding up. I don't think Trump will be impeached, but this is a such a shitshow.
The guy doesn't have a functioning state department in a time that the US faces a foreign policy crisis not seen in decades maybe not since WW2.
His team is starting to fall and sing to the FBI. No legislation past and he is so desperate he has to endorse a pedo.
The situation is so bad that even retweeting racist shit from Britain first only gives him a two-day breather until its back to his failures.

And the guy still thinks he is a great president and you have like 25% or so of American that believes it.
And the kicker is, the guy was still the better candidate than Hillary. You can't make that stuff up.
I just wish the Fuehrer would still be alive to see the capitalists finally destroying themselves.

Man, this stuff is quickly adding up. I don't think Trump will be impeached, but this is a such a shitshow.
The guy doesn't have a functioning state department in a time that the US faces a foreign policy crisis not seen in decades maybe not since WW2.
His team is starting to fall and sing to the FBI. No legislation past and he is so desperate he has to endorse a pedo.
The situation is so bad that even retweeting racist shit from Britain first only gives him a two-day breather until its back to his failures.

And the guy still thinks he is a great president and you have like 25% or so of American that believes it.
And the kicker is, the guy was still the better candidate than Hillary. You can't make that stuff up.
I just wish the Fuehrer would still be alive to see the capitalists finally destroying themselves.

you had me right up until you went full retard..

giphy.gif
Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

166.gif

Last edited:
Brooke Baldwin just said on CNN that as part of the plea deal, Flynn has to cooperate with federal prosecutors at any time, cannot have a lawyer present during that questioning, and may never plead the 5th.

you had me right up until you went full retard..

giphy.gif
Ari-Gold-Get-The-Fuck-Out.gif

166.gif

Yeah, I was joking about the last part.
But he was the better candidate than Hillary.
I mean in hindsight Hillary would have been the better President because her damage created would have been easier to fix later on.
But she was the worse candidate. Her shadiness and unlikability and the fact she couldn't hold a campaign speech if her life depended on it.
She was also under FBI investigation and collapsed on 9/11 didn't listen to any advisors and thought she already won 4 weeks before the election.
If I remember she didn't give a single interview in like a four week period because they were worried she couldn't handle it.
The fact that she lost against some black community organizer with the middle name Hussein 8 years before should have given it away.

Yeah, I was joking about the last part.
But he was the better candidate than Hillary.
I mean in hindsight Hillary would have been the better President because her damage created would have been easier to fix later on.
But she was the worse candidate. Her shadiness and unlikability and the fact she couldn't hold a campaign speech if her life depended on it.
She was also under FBI investigation and collapsed on 9/11 didn't listen to any advisors and thought she already won 4 weeks before the election.
If I remember she didn't give a single interview in like a four week period because they were worried she couldn't handle it.
The fact that she lost against some black community organizer with the middle name Hussein 8 years before should have given it away.

Hillary actually got more votes than Obama in the 2008 primary.

My theory is that the DNC asked Hillary to back off with promises she would be next up since Obama's popularity was through the roof at the time and would crush in the general election.

Brooke Baldwin just said on CNN that as part of the plea deal, Flynn has to cooperate with federal prosecutors at any time, cannot have a lawyer present during that questioning, and may never plead the 5th.

Hopefully this shit can finally come to an end and we get a real president like pence.

Hillary actually got more votes than Obama in the 2008 primary.

My theory is that the DNC asked Hillary to back off with promises she would be next up since Obama's popularity was through the roof at the time and would crush in the general election.

She got more votes than Trump as well but lost :).
If it weren't for her Husband she would have been nowhere near any sort of presidential nomination.
She just doesn't have what it takes. Like Jeb Bush, they are just not presidential candidates.

She got more votes than Trump as well but lost :).
If it weren't for her Husband she would have been nowhere near any sort of presidential nomination.
She just doesn't have what it takes. Like Jeb Bush, they are just not presidential candidates.

For reference,

Hillary dropped out earlier in the 2008 primary while performing better than Bernie did in 2016 who campaigned longer than necessary.

I'm at the edge of my seat

giphy.gif

For reference,

Hillary dropped out earlier in the 2008 primary while performing better than Bernie did in 2016 who campaigned longer than necessary.

Yeah, the thing was even in 2008 she should have never been the front-runner early on.
That wasn't based on her campaigning ability or political positions etc. But just merely based on the Clinton name.

Which is not enough. Now in 2016 she was even more damaged because of the stuff she pulled as secretary of state.
Now I am saying "lock her up" but it didn't help her.
Being blamed for Bengazhi and the whole FBI stuff just overshadowed any good thing she might have gained from the position.
If there would have been a good democratic candidate, I am sure she would have lost in the primary again. Nothing against Sander but he just appealed to certain voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back