Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was ever a time to start a war for popularity, it's now. Odds on him doing it? More likely than I'm comfortable with...

Yeah, I was joking about the last part.
But he was the better candidate than Hillary.
I mean in hindsight Hillary would have been the better President because her damage created would have been easier to fix later on.
But she was the worse candidate. Her shadiness and unlikability and the fact she couldn't hold a campaign speech if her life depended on it.
She was also under FBI investigation and collapsed on 9/11 didn't listen to any advisors and thought she already won 4 weeks before the election.
If I remember she didn't give a single interview in like a four week period because they were worried she couldn't handle it.
The fact that she lost against some black community organizer with the middle name Hussein 8 years before should have given it away.
I'd say her being very obviously sick during that time was the primary reason for her absence from the spotlight.

25% in my estimation.
I think he would get a lot of support for North Korea. Maybe close to what Bush had for Iraq 2. Maybe dems & libs would oppose it because they hate Trump, but I've seen plenty here think it's a good idea to attack them under bullshit pretense.

I think he would get a lot of support for North Korea. Maybe close to what Bush had for Iraq 2. Maybe dems & libs would oppose it because they hate Trump, but I've seen plenty here think it's a good idea to attack them under bullshit pretense.
Yeah, I'm nervous about it as well. I'm still worried about Iran too. Especially with how SA is going full retard currently.

When did he ever drop the Clinton stuff? There was like a brief moment where he said he wouldn't pursue charges against her. That's about it.
Wrong.gif
"Stahl inquired about the “lock her up” chants at his rallies, which prompted perhaps the most surprising response of all.

“I don’t want to hurt them,” he said, referring to the Clintons. “They’re good people.”"
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...t-donald-trump-60-minutes-20161114-story.html
Also, go to 0:52 in the video on this page:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/vide...10fe486791c_video.html?utm_term=.21821509c215
"I was very honored, very very honored, when I heard President Clinton and Secretary Hillary Clinton was(sic) going to be here today and I think it's appropriate to say... and I'd like you to stand up...." (cue standing O inlcuding appplause from the Orange Don...), "and honestly there's nothing more I can say because I respect those people...."

And there it is. The extent of your ability to actually speak about the issue.

Ok, here are some words.

I don't believe you were being sarcastic, I think you're dishonest with yourself and the forum, and you're also not very bright.

Feel better snowflake?

Ok, here are some words.

I don't believe you were being sarcastic, I think you're dishonest with yourself and the forum, and you're also not very bright.

Feel better snowflake?

And again, nothing to do with the issue, just another attack and some buzzwords like 'snowflake' lol. I saw Fight Club as well. Good movie and book.

And again, nothing to do with the issue, just another attack and some buzzwords like 'snowflake' lol. I saw Fight Club as well. Good movie and book.

It has everything to do with the issue, I'm attacking your opinion on the issue, which is wrong.

If there was ever a time to start a war for popularity, it's now. Odds on him doing it? More likely than I'm comfortable with...

<{monica}>

I said exactly the same thing in the Flynn Thread: Operation Wag the Dog incoming. North Korea would make an excellent distracttion. Hard for people to care about Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election when they are staring down the barrel of WWIII...

The incompetent one apparently does have the magic wand that Obama said he didn't have.

How's the economy doing?

It took a hit today now that such a top figure in Trump's administration is going to testify against him. Did you see what happened to the DOW?

You're batting a thousand. Please keep proving my point.
It took a hit today now that such a top figure in Trump's administration is going to testify against him. Did you see what happened to the DOW?

The dow has set 79 new record highs since Trump.

Did it go down lower than before him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back