Russia Collusion Megathread v.10: one guilty plea, two indictments, one resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're batting a thousand. Please keep proving my point.

The dow has set 79 new record highs since Trump.

Did it go down lower than before him?

Do you think Trump's legacy will be as a boon to the economy if it takes a hit every time top people in his adminstration get indicted? Because things are only going to get more tumultuous from here.

Do you think Trump's legacy will be as a boon to the economy if it takes a hit every time top people in his adminstration get indicted? Because things are only going to get more tumultuous from here.

Avoid the questions all you want.

Getting criminals out of government was one of his campaign promises. If he's one of them, so be it.

Were any of these high up government officials being investigated or charged before Trump came into office?

Hello, ball licker. Do you have any specific predictions?

And another personal attack that has nothing to do with the issue/topic.

You should play professional dodgeball.
dodge, dip, dive, duck, and dodge.

Prediction is the swamp gets drained.

Avoid the questions all you want.

Getting criminals out of government was one of his campaign promises. If he's one of them, so be it.

Were any of these high up government officials being investigated or charged before Trump came into office?

Lmao didn't Trump bring Manafort, Flynn, Page, and Papadopoulos into office?

You fucking genius.

Mueller is off to a great start

Why do I have to keep saying this.

How many corrupt politicians were indicted under the last administration?

Are any of the charges against these corrupt politicians related to the last administration?

Mueller gets convicted if uranium one is the topic
eqfrgtjq56869b228819e592073477.gif

I'd love to se you explain that claim.

Why do I have to keep saying this.

How many corrupt politicians were indicted under the last administration?

Are any of the charges against these corrupt politicians related to the last administration?

So your theory is that Trump is doing better than Obama because he brought in corrupt people to investigate? Combine that with your comment that Trump busting himself would also be great and I'm starting to be concerned that I'm interacting with a literal child. And a slow one, at that.

eqfrgtjq56869b228819e592073477.gif

I'd love to se you explain that claim.
Mueller sat on his hands investigating bribery, extortion, payoffs with uranium one, never notifying congress before obama signed off on the deal

Mueller sat on his hands investigating bribery, extortion, payoffs with uranium one, never notifying congress before obama signed off on the deal
Literally none of this is true. This is the narrative you got from Breitbart, and/or r/TheDonald, or some shit. Source your claims, and show me how this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back