Rupture Rash Guards

i just hope they are very clean cut and form fitting :icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis and dont cost an arm and a leg

I just picked up one of the signature series rashguards, got it in the mail yesterday (I ordered it like 2 or 3 days before that, super fast shipping). It's excellent. And when I emailed a question before ordering, they got back to me within a few hours.

I'm actually considering buying another one. If that 15% off coupon code decides to work it'll be a sure thing.

i'd love to pick up some of the older series rash guards while awaiting the new ones, but alas they are sold out of mediums in every color.

I ordered one of the long sleeved rash guards on 6/21 and STILL haven't received it. I'm starting to wonder if it's really worth the almost month wait

If they are half the quality of the original model then it will still have been worth the wait. I do not have the patience of Job. But damn these things are nice. I'm still waiting on mine but I'm okay with it. I know I'll be getting the rashgaurd soon. The lack of information about the shorts drives me crazier. Man I need some new shorts.

I ordered one of the long sleeved rash guards on 6/21 and STILL haven't received it. I'm starting to wonder if it's really worth the almost month wait

I ordered PTSi top and fighters shorts on the 13/6..
Material had to be changed.. im a bit dissapointed.. il give it till next week.
big downside is if i dont get it before my tornament on 31st of JULY

I say be patient. Rupture is a stand up company. Yes maybe they started pre ordering too early. But they stepped up to the plate when there was a delay. And they even updated everyone. Most companies would have left us out in the blue while having our money.

I actually just received a $14 refund from Rupture yesterday on the rashguard.

Dunno if everyone read this or not...

Everyone,

Sorry for the late response. We go through a lot of emails and try to get them all - we do miss some from time to time. I'll be as brief as I can and try to cover everything:

The image is just a placeholder. Our website is actually undergoing a complete redesign and apparently our web folks decided it looked good - which, by this forum's consent, seems to be a stupid idea :). We'll remove it this evening. We will carry loose-fit rash guards and performance tees, so the picture is not 100% inaccurate.

The PTSi rash guards are compression fit. The 15OFFRPT does not work on the PTSi items or clearance stuff, so it should work on the shorts. All the PTSi rash guards are sold out at this point.

We will not do another pre-sale again. This was our first and it was a total disaster in terms of logistics and delivery. The reason we released on a pre-sale is because someone copied our sleeve design after it was leaked. The material was 2 weeks late and the black base dye de-saturated to 95% coloration after 35 washes, which is our standard test. I didn't want to put out a product that would fade, so I refused the sample. The white rashies have been shipped. We're waiting to receive the black rashies and we will expedite those as soon as we get them. Even when dealing with US-based suppliers where the quality bar is higher, things happen. However, we're not going through this again. We will not release product for sale until we have it in hand and it's been QA'd by our people. This is the reason why the PTSi shorts are being held so tightly under wraps and preview pics have not been released.

Everyone that pre-ordered the rash guard is getting the 15% off discount as well as free shipping. This is batching as we speak and there is no action required on your end. If you're as mad as I am about the delay and would like a refund, email [email protected] and the refund will be processed automatically. The rashies are totally worth the wait - there really is nothing like them, I just wish the black ones would get here so we can get them into the hands of the folks that ordered them.

Thanks,

Nick

Guys,

Update on the rash guards:

The 2nd test on the black was completely successful. Compositing and printing are being done as we speak. We have twice-daily conference calls with the sub house for status updates, and they have put in an additional shift to close this order as soon as possible. It's a BIG order so it is a magnitude of days vs. hours to print all that fabric. Both the sub house and cut/sew facility are in California. Once the pieces are sublimated, they are going back for cut/sew. The cut/sew will take 3 days working 2 shifts each day. Everything is being FEDEX overnighted to us for QA ad priority shipped to the customers immediately after they pass final inspection.

Shipping refunds and 15% discounts have been processed for everyone that pre-ordered. If yours hasn't hit your account, give it a couple of days. Credit card companies sometimes take a while to process.

I want to reiterate a few things: I don't think anyone is more hurt or angry than us about the way this happened. We turn things around on a dime normally - if we have product in hand, it gets to people immediately. This is a case where we're introducing something to the market that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has. A LOT of R & D went into this product before we even announced it - about a years' worth, and things still happened last minute. But I would rather give every last customer a refund on product than bring something to market that doesn't meet our standard for excellence.

I appreciate the support from those of you that have our rash guards and know how good they are. I believe that we have the best rash guards on the market even now, and most of the folks that own a Rupture rash guard will tell you the same thing. Having said that, I cannot even describe how much better the PTSi rash guards are. They are totally and completely worth the wait. There is simply no garment like it out there that is this technically advanced, US-made and at this price point.

Ever since we opened for business 2 and a half years ago, we've had a reputation for excellent products and taking care of our customers. You guys always have the option of getting a full refund with our deepest apologies. We are doing our best to put this pre-order behind us as soon as we can. As I said before, we did it to counter a copycat competitor and we won't do it again. It was the first and last time. This is why we're being so tight-lipped about the 10 or so new other product offerings coming this year.

More updates to follow as I get them. I'll post again this evening.

Thanks,

Nick

thanks for the update! I know the black colored rashies are still delayed with the manufacturer, but did I read that the white colored ones has already begun shipping to customers?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work...Looking forward to your shorts

...10 new items :O y'all are so evil. So you promised an update later tonight. I couldn't help but think of the Bing commercial where they talk about search overload and hot singles now and the final line the guy says..."They're waiting". Just thought it was humorous. Good to know you guys haven't gone mad with insanity and are still around. Will be checking till midnight for updates. Thanks for communicating with us all and keeping us updated on the process. I tihnk that more than anything speak volumes about your company. Anyone can say whoops technical difficulties or for example so shorts were supposed to be released in april by a company, they still haven't been, and as far as I've heard no one knows why. But here y'all are keeping the whole community updated and not keeping us out of the loop and owning up to it. Thank you for your honest and products.

Update: Just finished our con call with the sub house. They're delivering the first batch of black material to the cut/sew facility via day courier by 5PM today/9AM tomorrow latest. They will be placed on cut/sew line immediately and overnighted to us. Have call pending with cut/sew facility to get timelines on when we can expect the first batch to be finished and shipped to us. As soon as it's in our hands and QA'd, we will ship to you guys.

Looks like this pre-order disaster is almost over. We have already placed subsequent orders in order to keep the rash guards stocked as we normally do, so we don't run into this issue again.

Thanks,

Nick

I just received a refund on my credit card from them.
thanks! hope to get the item soon!

I believe he is referring to the shipping refund everyone recieved that pre ordered the rashguard.

Update: The rash guards have shipped and are on their way to our facility. We have cycles set aside for QA and will begin shipping to customers by order date.

This has been by far the most embarrasing thing to happen to our company to date. For the customers that pre-ordered, I'm surprised you haven't lynched us. Tonight, all I can do is say I'm humbled by your patience and hope the product lives up to expectation against the thoroughly ridiculous wait time. Once the rash guards arrive to you, please provide candid feedback on the product publicly and/or privately. Feel free to include the fact that you had to wait forever and a day to receive your goods - this has taught us a very valuable lesson and this will be the absolute last pre-order we ever do.

I leave for the Rupture Northeast Jiu Jitsu Championships in the morning. I will have an additional announcement Monday after we meet internally to brief you guys on what we will do to compensate our pre-order folks. I don't think the 15% discount and free shipping have gone far enough.

I want to reiterate that this will NEVER happen again. Those that purchase from us on a regular basis can attest to the fact that on-time delivery is normally never a problem for us. Even if we have to lose money on this entire order, we will do what is necessary as a company to do the right thing by our customers.

Back