run+burpees+shuttle runs+sprints= never doing that again!

BAS_FAN

Purple Belt
Reaction score
So i ran to the track which is about 1-2k from my house and i pretty much sprinted the entire way. I then took a 2-3min break and then ran shuttles non-stop for about 10 cicuits took a small walk in a circle for a break and then did about 30 burpees non stop and then did some lunges (2 lengths x 100m each) and then did 2x 100m sprints....then ran home. took me about 40min from my door step back to my door step. All this on 24mg of epherine and 200mg of caffine.
I am totally destroyed.....i mean TOTALLY killed right now. Ive been home for about 10min and im still recovering. Might not seem like alot but man, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

NOTE: its windy outside and pretty chilly...doesnt help the sprinting.

anyone else got a story about a bad idea in terms of conditioning???

how about my signing up for a triathlon, then the week before , realizing im screwed, goes to the track to run as much as i possibly can followed by endless biking, leaving me sore and injured before the triathlon i barely completed

how about my signing up for a triathlon, then the week before , realizing im screwed, goes to the track to run as much as i possibly can followed by endless biking, leaving me sore and injured before the triathlon i barely completed

thats just silly

your a big silly billy

if only it were that easy....

That's worse than what I did the other day.
3/4mile run
Hill Sprints 3x10 with 1 min rest
3/4mile run back to my house.

Funny how things like this seem like a good idea at the time but partway through or halfway done, you say to your self "What the FUCK was I thinking!?!"

That's worse than what I did the other day.
3/4mile run
Hill Sprints 3x10 with 1 min rest
3/4mile run back to my house.

Funny how things like this seem like a good idea at the time but partway through or halfway done, you say to your self "What the FUCK was I thinking!?!"

Especially when it's running, because once you're out a certain distance...hey, you gotta get back anyway, so you might as well finish the run...

There really is no escape.

Don't use the drugs so you can see where your really at and how far you got to go...

Yes, the way you were using caffeine was like taking a drug.

Don't use the drugs so you can see where your really at and how far you got to go...

So by this logic, one should not use creatine, beta-alanine, or anything that provides a performance boost?

Don't use the drugs so you can see where your really at and how far you got to go.

That's up to personal opinion. Supplements use performance, and they're available, so use them to your benefit or don't, but don't judge someone based on their use of perfectyl legal substances.

Pretty sure that's the point of it.

Once a week I jog out about a half mile to a nearby soccer field. Once there I stretch a little, then sprint from one goal post to the other. Jog back to the starting goal post and then sprint again. I sprint from groal to goal eight times. After a two minute break I'll start a routine where I sprint for a ten count then go backwards for a ten count pushing off my lead leg the whole time, repeated from one goal post to the other and back again. After a minutes rest I do this oen more time. Then after another two minute rest I'll do a set of tabata sprints. Then I jog home and die.

I hate myself every single time I do this.

Once a week I jog out about a half mile to a nearby soccer field. Once there I stretch a little, then sprint from one goal post to the other. Jog back to the starting goal post and then sprint again. I sprint from groal to goal eight times. After a two minute break I'll start a routine where I sprint for a ten count then go backwards for a ten count pushing off my lead leg the whole time, repeated from one goal post to the other and back again. After a minutes rest I do this oen more time. Then after another two minute rest I'll do a set of tabata sprints. Then I jog home and die.

I hate myself every single time I do this.
sounds like a good life:icon_neut

Nice. Check out XTrainers log for some insane cardio shit... like 4x100 sprints followed by 100burpees...

Back