Rumor: Tyron Woodley to fight GSP

P4p Islam

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
GSP has been in talks with the UFC for the last year trying to get a unification bout with the current WW champ, and it is reportedly being finalized.

My sources tell me Woodley has already signed the contract and that the UFC is ironing out details for a 3 fight contract for GSP.

War Tyrannasaurus Woodley!!!!

*Mod Edit: Nothing confirmed. Story on front page of Sherdog
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Tyron-Woodley-Georges-St-Pierre-Fight-in-the-Works-109363

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to see Woodley win if true.

3 fight deal?

T-Wood, Wonderboy & Maia ?

I already think Gsp is the GOAT, but if he beat those 3 it's over. Nobody could come close in the GOAT talk.

Last edited:
True if huge.

But seriously.. We need some solid info on this. Untill then, fuck you right in the pussy good sir.

Welcome Back GSP - and the NEW Welterweight Champion of the World - GSP

And now headlining the prelims on Fox Sports 2 - The artist formerly known as T-Wood

Last edited:
Your sources? Has OP history of making these calls accurately ?

Hopefully Thompson gets his title shot 1st.

With new ABC rule, GSP isn't making it to 50-45. Lay & Prey won't work unless they are fighting in New Jersey.

Woodley is going to get jabbed to death! 50-45

giphy.gif

Fuck her right in the pussy.

GSP BY WHATEVER HE WANTS

So does that mean Rory isn't re signing with the UFC? Hard to think GSP would take the titleshot when Rory has a win over Woodley and could easily rack up a couple wins and be right back up there for a title shot.

Lucky bastard! that Tyron Woodley, it will be a big pay day for him.
I'm a bit surprised that GSP is coming back right now, a fight with Lawler was to much for GSP?

No way GSP is gonna come from a huge lay-off and be champion against this huge guy that is Tyron, GSP is gonna go to sleep IMO, mark my words

Back