Rumor: Tyron Woodley to fight GSP

Your sources aka internet rumours?

Nothing breaking here.

False. Dana White told me he's never coming back. And that 6 week camp was just for funsies.

Didn't Georges say toward the end of his career that he would be interested in big fights after all is said and done? Running with that, I reckon coming back to face Woodley makes sense but that staying at WW doesn't...so take and vacate?

Kind of a d**k move but St. Pierre has earned the privilege that is the call-out (take note, Tyron) and there are easily 2 MW match-ups for him that the fight-world would be interested in.

Well...you know that's not true.

GSP by decision, if anything.

And you know that no one WANTS that....not even GSP.

All that will matter is he'll end up 25 - 2 or whatever it'll be and he will retire as the champ, twice. I'll take it any way I can get it.

Didn't Georges say toward the end of his career that he would be interested in big fights after all is said and done? Running with that, I reckon coming back to face Woodley makes sense but that staying at WW doesn't...so take and vacate?

Kind of a d**k move but St. Pierre has earned the privilege that is the call-out (take note, Tyron) and there are easily 2 MW match-ups for him that the fight-world would be interested in.

How's it a dick move if he's earned it ?

You misunderstood TS, he said he wanted to get GSP in the back. Not GSP is back.

GSP is already #2-#3 with Jon Jones.

If he makes a good run he could be the clear #2 behind Fedor

I can't reveal my sources or they would stop leaking information to me.

All that matters is that I've never been wrong. I broke the news about Kimbo getting into MMA, Lawler fighting Lindland, Gomi fighting Aurelio, Sherk and Franca both testing positive after their title fight.....

Woodley.

GSP

MSG

It rhymes :)

GSP isn't coming back, though.

Stephen Thompson deserves a shot first IMO.

3 fight deal?

T-Wood, Wonderboy & Maia ?

I already think Gsp is the GOAT, but if he beat those 3 it's over. Nobody could come close in the GOAT talk.
tyrone, wonderboy & bisping/hendo whoever has the belt

Back