RUMOR: McGregor vs Khabib on for UFC 229

• Thread starter Deleted member 478803
  • Start date
That is why there is a presser on Fri
;)
giphy.gif

I won't believe shit until it's confirmed and Khabib pulls out with an injury a month later.
And I won't believe it until Conor makes another excuse as to why he can't fight Khabib.

If nothing is announced this weekend, then it's all false.

9 weeks away?!! So, short camp for both? That doesn't make sense.
A lot of social media posts from both showing they are training
9 weeks is more than enough if they are already in decent shape

Eddie X Conor was officially announced 6 weeks before it happened.

let's hope the chump chump gets injured or some shit. rather have khabib and ferguson. then again khabib can beat him in a round and be ready to go in dec against ferguson. but knowing how khabib is, he will only fight in 2020
Id rather anyone else against conor.

I used to be on the khabib train and i do still believe he beats conor. Yes you read that right.

But...i dont give a shit about that if the fight is gonna be just a bunch of smothering. I want my fights to be entertaining and sadly, conor isnt boring and khabin is boring. So yes, anyone else other than that smotherer is fine by me.

Ferg and khabib is the only matchup id like, but who knows if that will ever happen.

I hate khabib as champ. Hes injury prone, doesnt make weight, and goes on vacations via his religion. Add in his dull fight style and you got yourself a LW poison.

Id rather anyone else against conor.

I used to be on the khabib train and i do still believe he beats conor. Yes you read that right.

But...i dont give a shit about that if the fight is gonna be just a bunch of smothering. I want my fights to be entertaining and sadly, conor isnt boring and khabin is boring. So yes, anyone else other than that smotherer is fine by me.

Ferg and khabib is the only matchup id like, but who knows if that will ever happen.

I hate khabib as champ. Hes injury prone, doesnt make weight, and goes on vacations via his religion. Add in his dull fight style and you got yourself a LW poison.
khabib is definitely not boring, he inflicts damage with people. my concern with this fight is that he didn't look great against iaquinta. I mean yeah lopsided decision but he was having problems taking iaquinta down at some point. if you do that mcgregor that can definitely be troublesome. then again he has cardio for like 5 min so there's that

Conor was squatting Artem or Ida or someone in Central Park. Of course they are training. 6 week training camp is plenty.

khabib is definitely not boring, he inflicts damage with people. my concern with this fight is that he didn't look great against iaquinta. I mean yeah lopsided decision but he was having problems taking iaquinta down at some point. if you do that mcgregor that can definitely be troublesome. then again he has cardio for like 5 min so there's that
I used to buy into Khabibs grappling coupled with GnP, but the truth is, when there are animals out there like Ferguson or Ortega, I see the same/similar fight styles only with them, there is actual damage or subs. This accumulation junk aka "staying busy" is dull as shit.

Sooner or later, youll tire of it too or at least, see someone that does it better.

Makes perfect sense when you take into account Khabib's "beating him soon" post on instagram, coupled with the distinct possibilty that both men have already been training in anticipation for the deal to finalize.

When did 8+ weeks turn into a short camp? I'm not being saucy; I'm genuinely curious. I remember when 6 weeks was considered the normal length for a camp. 12 week fight camps seem crazy, and no doubt part of the reason we get so many injuries now.

let's hope the chump chump gets injured or some shit. rather have khabib and ferguson. then again khabib can beat him in a round and be ready to go in dec against ferguson. but knowing how khabib is, he will only fight in 2020
30k posts in 3 years, keep up the good work shitposter lol its funny you hope mcgregor gets injured to be replaced by tony "i have a hard time clearing cables" ferguson

When did 8+ weeks turn into a short camp? I'm not being saucy; I'm genuinely curious. I remember when 6 weeks was considered the normal length for a camp. 12 week fight camps seem crazy, and no doubt part of the reason we get so many injuries now.

exactly and it's not like they haven't been training for each other for a while now even if it wasn't at the intensity of a training camp.

30k posts in 3 years, keep up the good work shitposter lol its funny you hope mcgregor gets injured to be replaced by tony "i have a hard time clearing cables" ferguson
wow I tip my fedora hat for you appreciating me. thanks buddy

I'm just used to the premise that these guys are having 12 week camps.

Back