RUMOR: McGregor vs Khabib on for UFC 229

• Thread starter Deleted member 478803
  • Start date
Its been rumored forever but certainly seems like now they have a deal in place

I won't believe shit until it's confirmed and Khabib pulls out with an injury a month later.
Then Conor smokes Dustin again for the interim title and Conor retires then Ferguson fights Khabib and we pray neither gets injured.

All the people screaming Conor would never fight Khabin are quiet.

Then Conor smokes Dustin again for the interim title and Conor retires then Ferguson fights Khabib and we pray neither gets injured.
Holy shit. Can I bet on this actually happening?

LOL at people buying the wolf tickets, Conor McGregor isn't even a real person

Conor is ready. He’s going to squat khabib in the centre of the octagon.

LOL at people buying the wolf tickets, Conor McGregor isn't even a real person
Exactly

1*LyNJwmqvvYXvo6_HEfK10g.gif

<seedat>

Holy fuck you are dumb. Destroy your keyboard lol.

Id rather anyone else against conor.

I used to be on the khabib train and i do still believe he beats conor. Yes you read that right.

But...i dont give a shit about that if the fight is gonna be just a bunch of smothering. I want my fights to be entertaining and sadly, conor isnt boring and khabin is boring. So yes, anyone else other than that smotherer is fine by me.

Ferg and khabib is the only matchup id like, but who knows if that will ever happen.

I hate khabib as champ. Hes injury prone, doesnt make weight, and goes on vacations via his religion. Add in his dull fight style and you got yourself a LW poison.
Of course Conor as a champ was more exciting. He isn't injury prone or have a wright problem. So, how may times did he defend?

That's nicely done Photoshopping Leonard Haid. I like it.
Details done well.

Seems Conor and Dillon Danis were still in New York as of around 3 hours ago.
Conor isn't going to be shopping in a fancy store at 8:20am in the morning on Rodeo Drive.... therefore.....

Seems like a short time to promote the fight. They haven't exactly been doing a good job promoting anything lately, so they could use a world tour or something to get people hyped. December 29th seems like a smarter date to me, but it's not my call

Whatever. I just want to see the fight!

Back