RUMOR: McGregor vs Khabib on for UFC 229

• Thread starter Deleted member 478803
  • Start date
That's nicely done Photoshopping Leonard Haid. I like it.
Details done well.

Seems Conor and Dillon Danis were still in New York as of around 3 hours ago.
Conor isn't going to be shopping in a fancy store at 8:20am in the morning on Rodeo Drive.... therefore.....
Thanks, but I didn't do them. The top one I got from MMA Dagestan's Twitter page (I'm a follower), and the bottom one....not sure where I got that one.

If this fight happens I will be happy - not a big fan of either but it will be circus and the fight would either end

1. Fast with conor catching Khabby and his bum level stand up skills via counter..

2. End via TKO or sub with Khabib mauling the living shit outta conor and exposing his bum level ground skills and bum level heart. conor giving up in the 2nd or 3rd.

So he is going to give his girlfriend a abortion?

All the people screaming Conor would never fight Khabin are quiet.
People act like Conor ducks people but he just shot for the best fights to improve his career. He fought tough fighters on short notice.

Any Sherdorks still claiming Conor "would never fight Khabib"? Or did they all just stop saying it and pretend they never did?

Any Sherdorks still claiming Conor "would never fight Khabib"? Or did they all just stop saying it and pretend they never did?

Wow cool. You’re from the future. Hook me up with the next winning lottery numbers.

Wow cool. You’re from the future. Hook me up with the next winning lottery numbers.

So you wanna bet Conor doesn't fight Khabib?

If its bc Khabib pulls out...I'm not betting against that. That's probably what will happen.

Of course Conor as a champ was more exciting. He isn't injury prone or have a wright problem. So, how may times did he defend?

At this point, i dont care if he defends, but i hear ya on him not showing up to work.

Its the number 1 reason why i KNEW that Mayweather fight was a bad idea.

9 weeks away?!! So, short camp for both? That doesn't make sense.
Khabib has been in camp since before Ramadan. Partially because he's a work horse. Partially because his brothers have been training for their fights. So, he's been ready to roll for a while now.

Not sure how much Conor has been training but he's been posting pics of his rolling. So...anything is possible.

GSP will be the back up for this fight and get the winner.

let's hope the chump chump gets injured or some shit. rather have khabib and ferguson. then again khabib can beat him in a round and be ready to go in dec against ferguson. but knowing how khabib is, he will only fight in 2020

You hope he gets injured? You're a clown.

229? 2+2+9=13....... Unlucky 13 ..... Khabib will pull out

Seems like a short time to promote the fight. They haven't exactly been doing a good job promoting anything lately, so they could use a world tour or something to get people hyped. December 29th seems like a smarter date to me, but it's not my call

Whatever. I just want to see the fight!
Just the fact that McGregor is announced is enough to ensure a new ppv record. it will promote itself.

Back