Rumor: Mark Hunt released by the UFC?

No. I said what I said. He fought 3 different guys that signed contracts not to take steroids. He was given their word so to speak and it wasn't honoured. Yet 1 or 2 of those guys got paid double what he makes. Yet you're saying that he should 'get over it'. You've been clean and dedicated your entire life to this just to have somebody else pop a few pills and get paid double what you make. That dog just aint gon' hunt.
It is what it is

It is what it is
I never quite understood that saying. "It is what it is" - Of course it effing "is what it is" - what else could it be ? It is what it is - As opposed to what? It can't be what it isn't.

I hope he doesnt go as there are a few exciting match ups left for him.

I never quite understood that saying. "It is what it is" - Of course it effing "is what it is" - what else could it be ? It is what it is - As opposed to what? It can't be what it isn't.
U mad bro?

I have no desire to see him fight again so I don't care.

He had 5 min to punch a purple Lesnar in rd2 but did nothing.

Tata.

USADA free Hunt gets to juice to gills. Finally Mark will have his even playing field.

He just signed a multi million dollar deal. I get he is angry and 42 but in the long run he will regret this if true.
maybe hes not a money whore and cares about the sport and his own health?

About damn time. Few years ago he's desperate to get a chance to fight in the UFC with a shitty pro record, now the guy thinks he's some sort of UFC royalty.

What about Dana's publicly stated love for Mark Hunt?

Dana! Such a heartbreaker.

So. Still very hypocritical for him to cry about it. Anybody with TWO PAIR OF EYES and a little bit of gym knowledge know that he wasn't natural to begin with just look at the guy lmao. It's more of a surprise how he didn't get caught in such a long time

Two pair of eyes
Pair of eyes
Of eyes
EYES

No I haven't. But wouldn't be surprised.

He handled that shit all fucking wrong. Pretty much put Dana's balls in a vice in public. That's never going to go well.

One is a physically powerful man. One has true fucking power.

Interesting...

Not really fussed. Hunt is a decent fighter, never going to be the champion though, he's fun to watch but he's also annoying.

And it's amazing how many people jumped on his bandwagon.

This would be embarrassing.

Hunt is old though and it will be a matter of time until he loses to fighters he really shouldn't lose to

Back