Rumor: Mark Hunt released by the UFC?

Nah, it's just not for me anymore. I'll probably go back eventually, maybe if they ever scrounge up enough bodies to make another Noob Off.
Lmfao, that's exactly what I remember you from, because of the moon off

The source the article is using is a twitter troll

Bloodyelbow are clowns using this shit for page hits.

mods @Homeless Infant, edit their link out

Mirko trilogy fight in Rizin less gooo

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck. That dumb Inside MMA interview video is shortened. I swear Chael said he heard this rumor as well.

Learn tenses goofus.
The only
Learn tenses goofus.
Explain yourself?He used to mug people when he had little money.He now no longer needs to,but we know he would do if he had little money.That means he is a piece of shit still,but no longer needs to act like one,due to his financial status.Festering inside him is still that same person who used to rob people,it's just he no longer needs to.Goofus is very juvenile as well,can you not think of anything more mature?

if true the UFC is less legit than WWE. Shady fucks. Wouldn't surprise me though. They love the roid heads more than Vince.

The zuffa shill line about pride and roids gets funnier everyday. Mma will remain a niche sport at best.

Who cares.

The guy has turned out to be a piece of shit

- Takes a fight knowing that the person that he is fighting is abnormally huge and muscular
- Talks about him being on 'juice' before the fight

Loses the fight
- Gets on Johny Hendricks mode and basically complains day after day and doesn't just let it go especially after getting a nice payday
- Starts being extremely disrespectful to fans that don't really say anything too harsh to him
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I love this new excuse Brock nuthuggers are using: "Hunt is such a piece of shit. He knew Brock was juicing; all he had to do was look at him. Man, Hunt is an asshole."

Woah, all this hate for Hunto is uncalled for, the hardest hitting walk off KO warrior that has stood against giants only for them to fall with hopes of mercy at his feet, the very warrior who throws with all heart and dominating power, the very man who has defied logic and every naysayer throughout his illustrious career with the power of a thousand suns and the chin made from optimus primes steel nuts, a man celebrated for his no nonsense all thrill style has haters because he is a staunch opposer of steroids?

May your poor souls be saved by Saint Michael because only he could save you from the fate that is the wrath of Mark Hunt.

Back